Why won’t my Apple Watch pair with my Apple ID?
Sign out of iCloud and sign back in again on your iPhone: Settings > iCloud > sign out (at the bottom) > sign back in (using your new password). Restart both devices, turning both off together, then restarting your iPhone first.
Why won’t my Apple Watch accept my password?
If your Apple Watch is disabled because you forgot your passcode or entered an incorrect passcode too many times, you can use the Apple Watch app on your iPhone to allow you to enter the passcode again. … Restoring erases the content and settings on your Apple Watch, but uses a backup to replace your data and settings.
How do I reset my Apple ID on my watch?
Open the Watch app on your iPhone, then tap the My Watch tab. Tap General > Reset. Tap Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings, then tap it again at the bottom of the screen to confirm. You might need to enter your Apple ID password.
Why is my phone not connecting to Apple Watch?
Try to connect your Apple Watch and iPhone again
On your iPhone, make sure that Airplane Mode is off and that Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are on. … If you see the Airplane Mode icon on your watch face, Airplane Mode is on. Open Control Center, then turn off Airplane Mode. Restart your Apple Watch and iPhone.
Why won’t my Apple Watch connect to my new phone?
If your Apple Watch is stuck while pairing
Press and hold the Digital Crown and the side button at the same time until your watch restarts. … After your watch restarts, firmly press the screen or press and hold the Digital Crown. Tap Reset. After your watch resets, you can pair it with your iPhone.
How do I manually pair my Apple Watch?
Apple Watch – Manually Pair
- On the Apple Watch, press and hold the. Side button. …
- On your iPhone, tap the Watch app icon .
- Tap. …
- Tap. …
- On the Watch, tap the. …
- On the iPhone, tap the Apple Watch that corresponds to the name displayed on your Apple Watch.
- On the iPhone, enter the 6-digit code that is displayed on the Watch.
How do I unlock my Apple Watch without pairing my phone?
If you forgot your Apple Watch passcode and do not have a paired iPhone
- Place your Apple Watch on its charger.
- Hold the side button until the Power Off screen appears.
- Press the Power Off slider firmly (do not slide it)
- Select Erase All Content and Settings.
- Your Apple Watch will reset to factory settings.
How do you bypass activation lock on Apple Watch?
As the original owner of the device, and having access to the iPhone that the Apple Watch was paired with, the original owner can simply unpair the Watch from their iPhone. This will remove the activation lock from an iOS device. They will need access to the Apple Watch app on their iPhones.
How do I change my Apple ID password on Apple Watch?
Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch. Tap [your user name]. Tap Password & Security, then do any of the following: Change your Apple ID password: Tap Change Password, then follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I remove previous owner Apple ID from Apple Watch?
Sign in with your Apple ID, and open Settings. Under My Devices, click your Apple Watch. Click X next to your device. Click Remove to confirm.
Just unpair your Apple Watch from your iPhone:
- Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close together.
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap the My Watch tab, then tap All Watches at the top of the screen.
- Tap the info button next to your Apple Watch.
- Tap Unpair Apple Watch. …
- Enter your Apple ID password. …
- Tap again to confirm.