If your Apple Watch isn’t pairing with your iPhone, there are a number of ways you can fix the connection. First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other. Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone’s network settings.
Can you still pair an Apple Watch Series 1?
You can pair another Apple Watch in the same way you paired your first one. Bring your iPhone near your Apple Watch, wait for the Apple Watch pairing screen to appear on your iPhone, then tap Pair. … Tap My Watch, then tap All Watches at the top of the screen. Tap Add Watch, then follow the onscreen instructions.
Why my Apple Watch isn’t pairing?
Keep your Apple Watch and paired iPhone close together to make sure that they’re in range. On your iPhone, make sure that Airplane Mode is off and that Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are on. … Open Control Center, then turn off Airplane Mode. Restart your Apple Watch and iPhone.
Why is my apple watch not manually pairing?
Check that both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are enabled on your iPhone: It may help to toggle Bluetooth off and on again on your iPhone (Settings > Bluetooth). Check that Airplane Mode is not enabled on your watch: When viewing the time on your watch, swipe up on the watch face > swipe left / right to the Settings Glance.
Is Apple Watch 1st generation still supported?
Best answer: No, since the first-generation Apple Watch no longer supports updates from Apple, it is not a good idea to purchase one. This series hasn’t been supported since 2018 and may not be able to run most apps and functions that are optimized for WatchOS 6.
How do I pair my Apple Watch with a new Series 1?
Need more help?
- Erase your Apple Watch.
- Set up your new iPhone and sign in to iCloud. …
- Open the Apple Watch app on your new iPhone, then pair your watch with your new iPhone.
- Try to restore from a backup. …
- Follow the onscreen steps to finish setting up.
- Start using your Apple Watch with your new iPhone.
Why won’t my watch connect to my phone?
If you’re having issues connecting your watch and phone, please begin by making sure that your phone’s OS version is compatible (Android 6.0+ and iOS 10.0+) and that the Wear OS by Google app is up-to-date. Then, check if you have activated Bluetooth on your phone, disable, and re-enable it.
How do I manually pair my Apple watch?
Apple Watch – Manually Pair
- On the Apple Watch, press and hold the. Side button. …
- On your iPhone, tap the Watch app icon .
- Tap. …
- Tap. …
- On the Watch, tap the. …
- On the iPhone, tap the Apple Watch that corresponds to the name displayed on your Apple Watch.
- On the iPhone, enter the 6-digit code that is displayed on the Watch.
How do you update an Apple watch that is not paired?
Update directly on your Apple Watch
- Make sure that your watch is connected to Wi-Fi.
- On your watch, open the Settings app.
- Tap General > Software Update.
- Tap Install if a software update is available, then follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I resync Apple Watch?
How to Resync an Apple Watch
- On your iPhone, open the Watch app.
- Tap General.
- Scroll down and tap Reset.
- Tap Reset Sync Data.
- Your iPhone will now erase all contacts and calendar data on your Apple Watch along with sync settings before starting the sync process again and resyncing all your data.
Why is Apple Watch app not working?
One other thing to try is to Remove the Watch app and then reinstall it again. You can delete/remove the app from your iPhone. Then perform a Force ReStart as shown in my previous response. Once that is completed then you can download the Watch app from the App Store and try setting up your Apple watch again.
How do you hard reset an Apple watch?
How to Hard Reset Apple Watch
- Hold down the side button and Digital Crown at the same time. The Digital Crown is the rotating button located on the side of the device.
- Keep holding these two buttons down until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.
Will the Apple Watch Series 1 work with iPhone 11?
Yes, it is. All Apple Watch models, including Series 1, can be updated to watchOS 4. x and paired with an iPhone 5s or newer model that has first been updated to the latest version of iOS 11.
Does the Apple Watch Series 1 work with iPhone 12?
Apple Watch First Generation is compatible with the iPhone 5 or later, running iOS 8.2 or later. Apple Watch Series 1 and Series 2 are compatible with the iPhone 5 or later, running iOS 11 or later. … Both need iOS 12 or later.
What iPhone is the Apple Watch Series 1 Compatible with?
Apple Watch Series 1 requires an iPhone 5s or later with iOS 11 or later.