On your iPhone, go to: Settings > Privacy > Location Services: Check that Location Services is enabled. If the setting is already turned on, try turning it off, pausing for a few moments and then re-enabling it.
Why can’t I see my Apple Watch location?
The app will display a map showing a location for your Apple Watch. It won’t be to the inch, and it may not even be where the Watch actually is right now, though. If your Apple Watch has LTE then it may be able to show you its current location.
How do I get current location on Apple Watch?
Sign in at iCloud.com or use the Find My app to see your watch on a map. If your watch is nearby, you can tap Play Sound to help you find it.
On your iPhone
- Open the Find My app.
- Choose the Devices tab.
- Select your Apple Watch to see its location on the map.
Can you locate a dead Apple Watch?
If the watch battery is fully discharged, then the Apple Watch can only be found by physically looking for it. Can I fine my Apple Watch why it’s dead? As previously advised, if the battery is fully discharged, then the Apple Watch can only be found by physically looking for it.
How do I turn on location services on Apple Watch 6?
On Apple Watch, go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services to turn location services on or off.
How do I know if my Apple watch is stolen?
How to find your Apple Watch if it’s been lost or stolen
- You can locate your Apple Watch using the Find My iPhone feature.
- Use the Find My iPhone app on your iPhone or log into iCloud.com on a computer.
- If your Apple Watch is nearby, you can play a sound to help you find it.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
Why does location say not available?
If there is an issue with the app, the phone, the phone’s GPS or location tracking, the app will say ‘Location Not Available’. … It could be a simple error or problem with the app.
Does unpairing Apple Watch delete everything?
Erasing all content and settings erases all media, data, and settings from your Apple Watch, but it does not remove Activation Lock. To remove Activation Lock, unpair the watch first. Before your watch is erased, a backup of its contents is created on your iPhone.
How do I pair my Apple Watch again?
Before you can pair the Apple Watch again, you’ll have to enter the Apple ID and password that was used to set it up.
- Put the Apple Watch on its charger.
- Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
- Press and hold the Digital Crown, then tap Reset.
- After the Apple Watch unpairs completely, you can pair again.
How can I find the last location of my dead Apple Watch?
Enable Lost Mode For Apple Watch From a Mac
- Visit iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- From the icon grid, select Find iPhone.
- At the top of the screen, select All Devices.
- Pick your Apple Watch from the list.
- The map will now show the location (or the last known location) of your Apple Watch.
How do I find my Apple Watch after my battery dies?
Look for the Find My app on your home screen and open it. Tap on the Devices tab. Choose your Apple Watch from the list of devices. Pull up the menu until you find the Mark As Lost section.
Does Apple replace stolen watches?
No – neither Apple’s Limited Warranty nor AppleCare+ provides for a replacement Apple Watch in the event that yours is stolen. Be sure to follow the instructions here in respect of your stolen Apple Watch: If your Apple Watch is lost or stolen – Apple Support. Report a lost or stolen Apple product – Apple Support.