Tap Profile in the bottom right corner of the app. Your personal, app, and device settings can all be found here. To access settings on your watch, press and hold the middle button from the main display. You can turn on or off notification alerts, check your battery life and ring your phone from the watch settings.
How do I change the settings on my fossil smartwatch?
‘Automatic date & time’ and ‘Automatic time zone’ settings to manually adjust date and time.
- Tap. Set date. .
- Select the month, date and year then tap the. Done icon. to set. …
- Tap. Set time. .
- Select the hour, minute and am / pm then tap the. Done icon. to set. …
- Tap. Set time zone. .
- Select the appropriate option.
How do you set up a fossil smartwatch?
Setting Up Your Fossil Smartwatch With Android
- Download the Wear OS by Google™ app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions on your phone and tap “Allow” to connect your phone with your smartwatch.
- Select your preferred language and the name of your smart watch.
- On your Android phone, tap “pair” to connect via Bluetooth®.
How do I set the date and time on my Fossil watch?
Push the crown back to normal 1 position and the time is now set. A. Pull the crown out to fully extended 3 position. B.
How do I reset my Fossil watch to factory settings?
To reset to factory settings, follow these steps:
- Press the middle button or swipe down from the top of your screen.
- Scroll and tap on Settings.
- Tap on System.
- Tap on Disconnect & Reset.
- Tap the checkmark to confirm.
- Remove the smartwatch from your phone’s Bluetooth settings.
Can you pair a Fossil watch with an iPhone?
Connect your phone to Bluetooth® and download the Fossil smartwatch app from the App Store. 2. Follow the instructions on your iPhone – tap “Get Started” to sign in or create an account. … Next, tap “Pair a Watch” to connect your hybrid smartwatch to your iPhone.
Along the side of the Fossil Sport, there are three buttons. In the center, a multi-purpose button for accessing the Assistant and app drawer, as well as navigation. The crown rotates satisfyingly and has a nice tactile click too. The top and bottom buttons are customizable to open whatever app you’d like.
How do you use fossil wear OS?
How do you setup a Wear OS watch?
- Turn on your watch.
- On your phone, open the Wear OS app.
- Tap Set it up.
- On your phone, tap the name of your watch.
- You’ll see a code on your phone and watch. …
- To finish setup, follow the onscreen steps.
What are the three dials on a Fossil watch?
A chronograph watch typically has three dials to register the time elapsed – a second dial (also referred to as a sub-second dial), a minute dial and an hour dial.
How do I text on my fossil smartwatch?
Fossil Gen 5 LTE Smartwatch – Create and Send a Text Message
- From the watch screen, press the. Power / Home button. to open the apps screen.
- Tap the. Messages icon. .
- Tap. New message. .
- Do one of the following: Tap the. Dialpad icon. …
- Tap the. Done icon. .
- Tap one of the following options: Speak your reply : Speak your response.
Why is my smartwatch not connecting to my phone?
Reset your device connection
On your watch, go to Settings > System > Disconnect & reset. On your phone, go to Settings > Bluetooth and Forget the pairing with your watch. Go to Settings > Apps > Android Wear > Storage > Clear data. Go to Settings > Apps > Google Play Services > Storage > Manage space > Clear all data.
How do you set a relic watch?
To set the time, pull the crown three clicks from the base and turn the dial clockwise or counter-clockwise until you reach the proper time. Push the crown in to return it back to the base.