Why won’t my Apple Watch pair to my new phone?
If your Apple Watch is stuck while pairing
Press and hold the Digital Crown and the side button at the same time until your watch restarts. … After your watch restarts, firmly press the screen or press and hold the Digital Crown. Tap Reset. After your watch resets, you can pair it with your iPhone.
Why is my watch not connecting to my phone?
First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other. Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone’s network settings.
How do I pair my Apple watch with my iPhone again?
Use the steps below to unpair:
- Erase your Apple Watch.
- Set up your new iPhone and sign in to iCloud. …
- Open the Apple Watch app on your new iPhone, then pair your watch with your new iPhone.
- Try to restore from a backup. …
- Follow the onscreen steps to finish setting up.
- Start using your Apple Watch with your new iPhone.
How do I fix my Apple Watch that won’t pair?
Before you can pair the Apple Watch again, you’ll have to enter the Apple ID and password that was used to set it up.
- Put the Apple Watch on its charger.
- Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
- Press and hold the Digital Crown, then tap Reset.
- After the Apple Watch unpairs completely, you can pair again.
How do I manually pair my Apple Watch?
Turn on, pair, and set up your Apple Watch
- Put your Apple Watch on your wrist. …
- To turn on your Apple Watch, press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.
- Bring your iPhone near your Apple Watch, wait for the Apple Watch pairing screen to appear on your iPhone, then tap Continue. …
- Tap Set Up for Myself.
Why is my Apple Watch not pairing?
Try to connect your Apple Watch and iPhone again
Keep your Apple Watch and paired iPhone close together to make sure that they’re in range. On your iPhone, make sure that Airplane Mode is off and that Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are on. … Open Control Center, then turn off Airplane Mode. Restart your Apple Watch and iPhone.
Why does my Apple Watch say disconnected?
Disconnections can be normal, such as when the watch loses the Bluetooth connection with the paired iPhone and no known W-Fi network is available. Your devices should reconnect automatically a short while after being brought close together again.
How do you hard reset an Apple watch?
How to Hard Reset Apple Watch
- Hold down the side button and Digital Crown at the same time. The Digital Crown is the rotating button located on the side of the device.
- Keep holding these two buttons down until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.
How do I get the i icon on my Apple Watch?
Wear Apple Watch on your wrist and choose a language (see footnote). Separately on each device, tap on Start Pairing (on your iPhone, do this within the Watch app). Tap Pair Apple Watch Manually on your iPhone. Tap the info icon “i” on your Apple Watch (it will be shown now).