How do I turn off Apple ID lock on Apple Watch?
How to disable Activation Lock remotely
- Navigate to iCloud.com from your computer’s web browser to disable Activation Lock.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Click on Settings.
- Select your Apple Watch under My Devices.
- Click on the X next to your Apple Watch to remove it.
- Click Remove to confirm.
How do I get rid of activation lock on Apple watch with previous owner?
As the original owner of the device, and having access to the iPhone that the Apple Watch was paired with, the original owner can simply unpair the Watch from their iPhone. This will remove the activation lock from an iOS device. They will need access to the Apple Watch app on their iPhones.
How to erase your Apple Watch if you don’t have your iPhone
- On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- Type your password if prompted.
- For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan. …
- Tap Erase All to confirm.
How do I change my Apple ID password without knowing my password?
If you can’t change or reset your password
- Go to iforgot.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID. …
- Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue.
- Choose to answer your security questions, get an email, or enter your Recovery Key.* Learn what to do if you don’t receive your verification or reset email.
How do I reset my Apple watch without an Apple ID and previous owner?
The following explains how to do that.
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap the General option.
- Select the Reset option and tap on Erase All Content and Settings. …
- Your Apple Watch will ask you to input your passcode. …
- Tap the Erase All option and your Apple Watch will begin to reset.
What if I forgot my Apple ID and password for activation lock?
If you can’t find your Apple ID or reset your password, you’ll lose access to your account and might be unable to use or reactivate your device. To help prevent this, visit your Apple ID account page periodically to review and update your account information.
How do I unlock my Apple watch without pairing my phone?
If you forgot your Apple Watch passcode and do not have a paired iPhone
- Place your Apple Watch on its charger.
- Hold the side button until the Power Off screen appears.
- Press the Power Off slider firmly (do not slide it)
- Select Erase All Content and Settings.
- Your Apple Watch will reset to factory settings.
How do you reset an Apple watch that is locked?
How to reset your Apple Watch if you forgot your passcode
- Put your watch on its charger and keep it there until you complete these steps.
- Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
- Press and hold the Digital Crown until you see Erase all content and settings.
- Tap Reset, then tap Reset again to confirm.
Why can’t I unpair my Apple Watch?
If you can’t unpair the Apple Watch because you don’t have the iPhone that it’s paired with, you can erase the watch. … Open the Settings app on your watch, then tap General > Reset. Tap Erase All Content and Settings, then tap again to confirm. Wait for the watch to unpair.
How do I wipe my Apple Watch?
Erase Apple Watch
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. If you have an Apple Watch with a cellular plan, you’re offered two options—Erase All and Erase All & Keep Plan. To completely erase your Apple Watch, choose Erase All.
How do you delete an Apple ID account?
How to delete your Apple ID account
- Log into Apple’s Data and Privacy website with your Apple ID. …
- Under the heading Delete your account, click the link to Request to delete your account.
- On the new page, select a reason for deletion from the dropdown box, then click Continue.
Can you change Apple ID password?
On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch
Tap Settings > [your name] > Password & Security. Tap Change Password. Enter your current password or device passcode, then enter a new password and confirm the new password. … Sign in with your new Apple ID password to access Apple features and services.