How does the Ihome alarm clock work?
Press and hold the or Button until the alarm icon flashes, the alarm time flashes on the lower part of the display and a beep sounds. Press and release the – or + Button to set the alarm time (press and hold for faster setting). Remember to set the correct AM or PM time.
How do you set a Nelsonic digital watch?
Press and hold any of the buttons on the face of your watch to advance the hours-place digits to the desired value. Release the button when the correct hour value is displayed. Press the top right button on your Nelsonic digital wristwatch to advance the flashing to the minutes place.
How do I set the alarm on my GPX clock radio?
How do I set the Alarm?
- In off mode, press the AL1 or AL2 buttons to set Alarm 1 or Alarm 2.
- The screen will flash and display the time the alarm is set to go off. …
- Press the Al1 or Al2 buttons repeatedly to switch between Radio, Buzzer or off. …
- Once the set alarm time is reached, the alarm will sound.
How do I turn my iHome clock on?
Connect one end of the included standard stereo 3.5mm audio cable into the aux-in jack on the back of the unit and the other end into the headphone or output jack of your audio device. 2. Press the Power/Alarm Reset Button on the unit to turn it on.
How do I connect my iHome alarm clock?
Press and hold the EQ/Pairing Button on the top of the unit for 2 seconds to begin pairing the unit with your device. The Bluetooth icon will flash on the display, indicating pairing attempt. “iHome iBT97” should appear on your device’s menu.
How do you set iHome clock?
Press and Hold the Time Set Button located on the back of the unit until the display flashes. Press the – or + Buttons to adjust the clock to the current time (hold for rapid setting). Make sure you set the correct AM/PM time.
How do you change the time on a Tzumi clock?
2. Setting the Clock
- Press and hold the time button tor 2 seconds until the time flashes to enter the time setting mode.
- Press the time button again then press the button to switch the time from 12-hour mode to the 24-hour mode.
- Press the time button again to enter the minutes setting mode.