Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off. Press and hold the Digital Crown until you see Erase all content and settings. Tap Reset, then tap Reset again to confirm. Wait for the process to finish, then set up your Apple Watch again.
How do you reset a locked Apple Watch without Apple ID?
The following explains how to do that.
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap the General option.
- Select the Reset option and tap on Erase All Content and Settings. …
- Your Apple Watch will ask you to input your passcode. …
- Tap the Erase All option and your Apple Watch will begin to reset.
How do I unlock my Apple Watch that isn’t yours?
If your Apple Watch is disabled but you know your passcode
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap Passcode.
- Select Unlock with iPhone.
- Put your Apple Watch on and press the Digital Crown.
- Enter the passcode or use Touch ID on your iPhone to unlock your Apple Watch.
Can you reset a stolen Apple Watch?
Here’s how it works
So if your watch is lost or stolen, you can use Find My to help you find it again. And thanks to Activation Lock, your Apple ID and password are required before anyone can erase your Apple Watch and use it with their iPhone.
How do I unlock my Apple Watch to previous owner?
Make sure that the previous owner removed Activation Lock from the watch and that the watch has been erased. They must unpair the watch and remove Activation Lock by entering their Apple ID password, so you can use the watch. If you see the passcode lock screen or the Home screen, the device needs to be erased.
How do I unpair an Apple watch without a paired phone?
How to erase your Apple Watch if you don’t have your iPhone
- On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- Type your password if prompted.
- For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan. …
- Tap Erase All to confirm.
How do I unlock my Apple watch after too many passcode attempts?
Press and hold the Digital Crown, then tap Reset. After the reset finishes and your Apple Watch restarts, you need to pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone again—open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, then follow the instructions shown on your iPhone and Apple Watch.
How do I remove someone else’s Apple ID from my Apple Watch?
– Turn the feature off via https://www.icloud.com (sign in with their Apple ID > Settings > My Devices > Click on Apple Watch > Remove it by clicking on the “X” and then on Remove). If you cannot contact the previous owner, there is therefore nothing more that you can do.
Can you jailbreak an Apple watch?
Jailbreaking any device is risky. It can void your warranty, and potentially ‘brick’ your Apple Watch so that it does not work anymore. There are also risks with trusting custom made software. Potentially, a piece of jailbreaking software could contain malware or other dangers for your Apple Watch.
Can someone unlock a stolen Apple Watch?
Wrist-detection on the Apple Watch is supposed to ensure that it will ask for the passcode if removed from your wrist, but as a YouTube video posted by iDownloadBlog demonstrates, a thief is able to reset the watch without having to enter the passcode. They are then free to pair it with any other iPhone.
How do I erase Apple Watch?
Erase Apple Watch
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. If you have an Apple Watch with a cellular plan, you’re offered two options—Erase All and Erase All & Keep Plan. To completely erase your Apple Watch, choose Erase All.