Is there a fast way to delete Messages off Apple Watch?
How to delete messages from an Apple Watch
- Press the digital crown on your Apple Watch to launch the device’s home screen.
- Tap the Messages app icon to open your inbox.
- On the conversation you wish to delete, swipe left without opening the thread.
- Tap the red trash can icon to delete the thread.
Is there a way to delete multiple Messages at once?
How to Delete Multiple Android Messages at the Same Time
- Open the Messages app.
- Select a chat thread.
- Long-press on a message to highlight it.
- Tap any additional messages you wish to remove.
- Tap the trash can icon from the menu bar at the top of the app screen to delete the messages.
Why does my Apple Watch not delete text messages?
It’s a glitch that seems to be specific to the Apple Watch. Some people claim this is how Apple designed Messages to work. That if you write an SMS message from your Watch first, then it won’t get deleted. If you composed the message on an iPhone, then it will be deleted across devices.
How do you select multiple texts on iPhone?
Open the default “Messages” app from the home screen of your iPhone or iPad. Here, tap on any of the messages that are displayed with two fingers. Now, simply drag down or up quickly, without taking your fingers off the screen to begin multi-selecting all the messages according to your preference.
How do you select multiple messages on iPhone?
If you want to select multiple messages, using two fingers again, swipe up or down on the screen to highlight more content, whether from your or the contact. To select multiple messages even faster, do the two-finger tap to choose a message again but don’t release your fingers from the screen.
How do you select multiple messages on Imessage?
Press and hold on any of the individual messages and select the More option. Go through and select the messages you want to send. Touch the arrow at the bottom right and the messages you selected will all be ready for you to send to someone else.
How do I erase Messages?
1 Delete a Message
- Open Messages.
- Locate the conversation that has the message you want to delete then tap on it.
- Touch and hold the message you want to delete.
- Tap the trash can to delete the message.
- Tap Delete on the confirmation prompt.