according to manual: TO TURN OFF Alarm, after the alarm sounds, Press the Alarm Off/reset button to turn off the alarm will still maintaining the programmed 7-5-2 alarm settings. To turn off the alarm and cancel its 7-5-2 settings, press its Alarm button so that it`s Alarm indicator no longer appears in the display.
How do you turn off the alarm on a Timex alarm?
Tap the “Mode” button in the bottom-left corner of the watch until “ALARM” appears. Tap “Stop/Reset” in the bottom-left corner of the watch; the various alarms scroll past. Stop at the alarm you are turning off. Press “Start/Split” beneath the LCD display to turn off the alarm.
How do I set the alarm on my Timex nature sounds?
1. Press and hold the Buzzer Alarm Button until the alarm setting appears on the display. 2. Press the µ Reverse or Forward Button to set the alarm time.
How do I turn off my radio alarm?
To deactivate the alarm on the AM/FM clock radio, press the ALARM SET A or ALARM SET B button. NOTE: The ALARM A or ALARM SET B indicator will disappear from the upper left-hand corner of the display indicating that ALARM A or ALARM B is no longer activated.
How do I turn the alarm off on my clock?
Change an alarm
- Open your phone’s Clock app .
- At the bottom, tap Alarm.
- On the alarm you want, tap the Down arrow . Cancel: To cancel an alarm scheduled to go off in the next 2 hours, tap Dismiss. Delete: To permanently delete the alarm, tap Delete.
How do I stop my Timex Ironman watch from beeping?
To turn on/off alarm and hourly chime, press START/STOP repeatedly. Watch will step through four combinations of alarm and chime settings.
How do you set a Timex alarm clock?
How to Set a Timex Alarm
- Plug in the Timex alarm clock. …
- Set the time by referencing an accurate watch or clock. …
- Hold down the “Alarm Set/Reset” button. …
- Slide the “Loudness” switch to “Gentle” or “Loud” to set the preferred volume of the alarm. …
- Press the “Alarm Set/Reset” button when the alarm sounds.
How do I set the alarm on my Timex t307s?
Press and hold the 7 Nature Sounds/Buzzer Alarm 2 Button until the Alarm 2 settings and Sounds Alarm Indicator appear on the display. 2. Press the 1 Reverse or 6 Forward Button to set the Alarm 2 time.
How do you set the time on a Timex CD alarm clock?
To change the time setting, press the P Time Set Button once. The clock display will flash. Press the 3 > Buttons to set the time. Hold a button for a few seconds to set the time rapidly.
How do I turn off the FM radio in my car?
The Power OFF operation on Music Center (SongPal) switches the Source of the car stereo to OFF. If you want to turn off the car stereo completely, press and hold the OFF button on the car stereo or the remote control.
What is DST on alarm clock?
“DST” appears on the display and the clock display switches to daylight saving time (summer time). To deactivate the daylight saving time (summer time) adjustment, press and hold DST for more than 3 seconds again. Playing the radio.
How do you stop a fire alarm from chirping?
How to Reset a Chirping Smoke Alarm
- Turn off the breaker controlling the alarm circuit or disconnect the smoke detector from the circuit.
- Open the cover and remove the battery.
- Press and hold the reset button for 15 to 20 seconds. …
- Install a fresh battery and reconnect the smoke alarm back to the circuit.
How do you disengage a car alarm?
7 Ways to Turn Off a Car Alarm
- try starting your car. …
- hit the panic button (again) …
- remotely lock or unlock the car. …
- use your key to physically open your driver’s side door. …
- open the trunk (or use other buttons on the remote) …
- remove the alarm fuse. …
- disconnect the vehicle’s battery.