Tap the My Watch tab, then tap All Watches at the top of the screen. Tap the info button next to your Apple Watch. Tap Unpair Apple Watch. For cellular models of Apple Watch, tap Remove [Carrier] Plan.
How do I turn off activation lock on Apple Watch?
How to disable Activation Lock remotely
- Navigate to iCloud.com from your computer’s web browser to disable Activation Lock.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Click on Settings.
- Select your Apple Watch under My Devices.
- Click on the X next to your Apple Watch to remove it.
- Click Remove to confirm.
How do you remove carrier from Apple Watch?
Remove your cellular plan
Tap the My Watch tab, then tap Cellular. Tap the information button next to your cellular plan at the top of the screen. Tap Remove [carrier] Plan. Tap again to confirm.
How do I turn off my service lock on my iPhone?
Contact your carrier and request an unlock. Your account might need to meet requirements for unlocking. After you submit the request, it might take a few days to complete. Contact your carrier to check the status of your unlock request.
Can you remove activation lock without previous owner?
One of the ways to remove the Find My iPhone activation lock from your iPhone without the previous owner is to present a proof of purchase to the Apple support team. When you give this document to Apple, they can verify the original owner of the phone and then can help you unlock the device.
How do I unlock my Apple watch without pairing my phone?
If you forgot your Apple Watch passcode and do not have a paired iPhone
- Place your Apple Watch on its charger.
- Hold the side button until the Power Off screen appears.
- Press the Power Off slider firmly (do not slide it)
- Select Erase All Content and Settings.
- Your Apple Watch will reset to factory settings.
How do I remove Apple Watch from AT&T plan?
On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app.
- Tap the My Watch tab, then tap Cellular.
- Tap ⓘ next to your cellular plan at the top of the screen.
- Tap Remove [carrier] Plan.
Do I have to activate cellular on Apple Watch 6?
Answer: You only need to activate the device if you want to use the cellular features. Not all features will work if you do not activate the device.
Why does my Apple Watch cellular not work?
On your iPhone, tap Watch > My Watch > Cellular > Cellular Data Usage to check your overall data usage. Remove and re-add your cellular plan. Try removing and re-adding your cellular plan. On your iPhone, tap Watch > My Watch > Cellular > i > Remove > Remove then tap Add a New Plan to start afresh.
How do you unlock an Apple Watch?
You can unlock Apple Watch manually, by entering the passcode, or set it to unlock automatically when you unlock your iPhone. Enter the passcode: Wake Apple Watch, enter the watch passcode, then tap OK.
How do I unpair my Apple Watch?
Unpair and erase your Apple Watch
- Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close together as you unpair them.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Go to the My Watch tab and tap All Watches.
- Tap the info button next to the watch that you want to unpair.
- Tap Unpair Apple Watch.
How do I unpair my Apple ID from my Apple Watch?
Just unpair your Apple Watch from your iPhone:
- Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close together.
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap the My Watch tab, then tap All Watches at the top of the screen.
- Tap the info button next to your Apple Watch.
- Tap Unpair Apple Watch. …
- Enter your Apple ID password. …
- Tap again to confirm.
How do I turn off activation lock on Apple watch without previous owner 2021?
Go to “Find My iPhone > All Devices” and select the device to remove/unlock. Step 3. Click “Erase [device]” and after erasing, click “Remove from Account”. Once the above steps are complete, the activation lock will be removed and you can use your own Apple ID.
What if I forgot my Apple ID and password for activation lock?
If you can’t find your Apple ID or reset your password, you’ll lose access to your account and might be unable to use or reactivate your device. To help prevent this, visit your Apple ID account page periodically to review and update your account information.
What is activation lock bypass code?
iOS 7.1 adds support for bypassing Activation Lock. This allows organizations to remove the Activation Lock from supervised devices prior to device activation without knowing the userʼs personal Apple ID and password. … When an iOS device is a supervised device, it generates a device-specific Activation Lock bypass code.