You can easily do that in the Apple Watch App. Tap My Watch > Select Edit above MY FACES > Remove the ones you don’t use. You can always add them back later.
How do I permanently set my Apple watch face?
How to customize the watch face on your Apple Watch
- Press the Digital Crown to go to the watch face.
- Touch and hold the display.
- Swipe left or right to choose a watch face, then tap Edit.
- Swipe left or right to select a feature, then turn the Digital Crown to change it.
Can I lock the face on my Apple Watch?
Under the current version of watchOS, with Wrist Detection turned on, it is not possible to manually lock Apple Watch such that the passcode needs to be entered to unlock it again. Your watch will instead lock automatically upon being removed from your wrist.
Why does my Iwatch change faces on its own?
With watchOS 7, your Apple Watch can automatically change which face it shows, swapping you from an evening wear one, to a complications-laden work face, depending on the time of day — or where you happen to be. It’s not as if it’s arduous having to swipe left or right on your Apple Watch to change the face.
Are there custom Apple Watch faces?
The Face Gallery in the Apple Watch app is the easiest way to see all of the available watch faces, customize one, and add it to your collection. But, if your iPhone isn’t handy, you can customize the face right on your watch. For more information, see Apple Watch faces and their features.
Are there third party Apple Watch faces?
Bedazzle your Apple Watch face with custom app shortcuts and see the most relevant information at a glance. Apple Watch complications are pieces of information from apps that appear on your watch face. Although you can’t get third-party Apple Watch faces, you can download third-party complications.
How do I lock my watch face?
To lock your Watch manually, you must have Wrist Detection turned off (see above).
- Swipe up on the Watch face to reveal the Control Center.
- Tap the lock icon. Tap the lock icon. …
- To lock your Watch screen during a workout to avoid accidental taps, swipe right, then tap Lock.
How do I lock my Apple Watch screen while exercising?
End, pause, or lock your workout
- To end your workout, swipe right, then tap the End button .
- To pause a workout, swipe right, then tap the Pause button. . …
- To lock the screen to prevent accidental taps, swipe right, then tap the Lock button . To unlock the screen, turn the Digital Crown.
How do you get the Mickey Mouse face on Apple Watch?
Set your watch face
You can change your watch face from your Apple Watch or iPhone. On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app, tap the Face Gallery tab, choose Mickey Mouse or Minnie Mouse, then tap Add. If you want to customize the watch face, firmly press the screen of your Apple Watch.
Can you download new watch faces?
Download the Latest
Tap the face you want to install and tap the Add button. When you’re done, tap the My Watch icon at the bottom of the screen. Swipe to the end of the list of watch faces and you’ll see the new faces you just added.
Is Apple Watch face Gallery free?
Watch Face Albums is a free apple watch wallpapers app that you can download many beautiful and amazing wallpapers for your Apple Watch. All the watch faces are from free internet sharing or authorized by their owners. We suggest you download the whole album and sync them to your Apple Watch.
How do I change my Apple Watch face picture?
How to set photos at watch faces on Apple Watch
- Open Photos on iPhone.
- Find the photo you’d like to use for a new watch face.
- Tap the share button in the bottom left corner.
- Swipe from right to left if needed to find and tap Create Watch Face.
- Choose which type of face you’d like to create.
- Customize the new photo watch face.