How do I take Chinese off my Apple Watch?
Change language and orientation on Apple Watch
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap My Watch, go to General > Language & Region, tap Custom, then tap Watch Language.
Why is there Chinese writing on my Apple Watch?
The following steps may help: On your iPhone, go to: Settings > General > Language & Region: Check that iPhone Language is set to English. Tap Edit (upper-right) > move English to the top of the “Preferred Language Order” list > tap Done.
How do I change the language on my watch?
How to change Apple Watch language settings
- Step 1: Open the Apple Watch companion app on the paired iPhone.
- Step 2: Tap the My Watch tab.
- Step 3: Tap General.
- Step 4: Tap Language & Region.
- Step 5: Tap the Watch Language section and select your desired language.
How do I change my Apple Watch from Chinese to English?
To change the language on your Apple Watch: On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > General > Language & Region > Watch Language > select your preferred language.
How do I change the direction of my Apple Watch?
How to flip your Apple Watch screen
- Press the Digital Crown to view all your Apple Watch apps.
- Open the Settings app on Apple Watch. …
- Use your finger or turn the Digital Crown to scroll down to General.
- Tap Orientation.
- Choose which wrist you’d like to wear your Apple Watch on (left or right).
How do you hard reset an Apple Watch?
How to Hard Reset Apple Watch
- Hold down the side button and Digital Crown at the same time. The Digital Crown is the rotating button located on the side of the device.
- Keep holding these two buttons down until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.
How do I reset my Apple Watch to factory settings?
Erase Apple Watch
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. If you have an Apple Watch with a cellular plan, you’re offered two options—Erase All and Erase All & Keep Plan. To completely erase your Apple Watch, choose Erase All.
How do I remove Chinese from Safari?
- Launch Safari.
- Tap the “Bookmarks” icon to the right of the address view.
- Tap the “Bookmarks” tab (the one on the left).
- Tap the “Favorite” folder. You should see the list of Chinese web sites.
- Tap the “Edit” button.
- Delete the unwanted bookmarks.
- Tap the “Done” button.
Why are my emails showing Chinese characters?
Open Outlook, click on File> Options> Language> under Edit languages, check if another language is enabled, if so, select it and click on Delete. This problem must be on the client side and not on the server side. Also try reading the message in HTML format to see if the same problem occurs.
How do I get rid of Chinese characters on my iPhone?
Answer: A: Go to settings > general > keyboard > keyboards and use the Edit button to remove anything other than English.
Why is my Apple Watch in a different language?
Your Apple Watch is designed to “mirror” the language used on your iPhone, so by default it’ll use whichever language is set on that device, but you can make the two devices differ. Once you add languages to the watch, you can switch among them by changing the Preferred Language Order.
Why is my Apple Watch stuck on choose language?
If that still does not help, next try force restarting it: Press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for around 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. Also: when selecting a language, check that you only tap the selection lightly – do not press or push on the screen.
How do you change the language back to English?
Change your web language settings
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- On the left, click Personal info.
- Under “General preferences for the web,” click Language Edit .
- Search for and select your preferred language.
- Click Select.
- If you understand multiple languages, click + Add another language.