Touch and hold the display. Swipe left or right to choose a watch face, then tap Edit. Swipe left or right to select a feature, then turn the Digital Crown to change it.
How do I move the clock display on my Apple Watch?
To do so directly on your Apple Watch:
- When viewing the time on your Apple Watch, press firmly on the watch and then release your finger.
- If necessary, swipe sideways to the Photos watch face, then tap on Customise. …
- Turn the Digital Crown (the round button) to choose between the two available positions for the time.
How do I customize my Apple Watch face?
Did You Know You Can Add Custom Watch Faces to Your Apple Watch?
- Open the App Store and install the latest version of the Facer app on your iPhone. …
- Launch Facer on your iPhone and select your Apple Watch in the list of available smartwatches.
- Browse through the Facer catalog and find the watch face you want.
How do I change the position on my Apple Watch?
How to flip your Apple Watch screen
- Press the Digital Crown to view all your Apple Watch apps.
- Open the Settings app on Apple Watch. …
- Use your finger or turn the Digital Crown to scroll down to General.
- Tap Orientation.
- Choose which wrist you’d like to wear your Apple Watch on (left or right).
How do I lock my Apple Watch to change the face?
How to lock your Apple Watch manually
- Swipe up on the Watch face to reveal the Control Center.
- Tap the lock icon. Tap the lock icon. …
- To lock your Watch screen during a workout to avoid accidental taps, swipe right, then tap Lock. To unlock, press the Digital Crown and side button at the same time.
How do I add pedometer to Apple Watch face?
Under the My Watch tab, tap on the watch face you want to add the complication to. Under Complications, select the location you want the complication to go. Pedometer ++ offers complications in various sizes so they can go in almost every spot. Scroll down to PEDOMETER and pick the data you want to see.
How can I get free watch faces?
Facer is an online community where Apple Watch users can create and share their own customized watch faces. The Facer app is free to use and watch faces created by community members are free to download. To get started, download and open the Facer app on your iPhone.
How do I change the dominant hand on my Apple Watch?
If you go in the watch app on the phone and tap on general and then tap on watch orientation you will find the options to change wrist and whether the digital crown should be on the left side of the watch or the right.
How do I lock my Apple Watch screen while exercising?
End, pause, or lock your workout
- To end your workout, swipe right, then tap the End button .
- To pause a workout, swipe right, then tap the Pause button. . …
- To lock the screen to prevent accidental taps, swipe right, then tap the Lock button . To unlock the screen, turn the Digital Crown.
Why does my Apple Watch clock face keep changing?
Answer: A: Answer: A: The most likely cause is that you are accidentally swiping across the watch face (this is the gesture to change the face) by sliding your finger instead of tapping one spot. Observe carefully, and see if that fits for when the face changes.
How do I change my Apple Watch to 24 hour clock?
To set your Apple Watch to display the time in 24-hour mode: On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > Clock > turn on the option for 24-Hour Time.