To see your saved clock faces from your watch, open the Clocks app and swipe to find the clock face you want to use. Tap to select it. You can also press and hold your finger on your current clock face to open the Clocks app .
How do I access watch face?
Press the Digital Crown to go to the watch face. To choose a watch face, turn the Digital Crown, then tap the one that you want. This sets your current watch face to the one that you just created. To customize the watch face, touch and hold the display again, then tap Edit.
How do I get my Apple watch back to the clock face?
Return to the clock face
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Go to General > Return to Clock, then scroll down and choose when you want your Apple Watch to return to the clock face: Always, After 2 minutes, or After 1 hour.
- You can also return to the clock face by pressing the Digital Crown.
How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit?
To change your clock face:
- With your device nearby, in the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab your profile picture your device image.
- Tap Gallery Clocks tab.
- Browse the available clock faces. Tap the clock face you want Install.
How do I customize my Apple watch face?
Did You Know You Can Add Custom Watch Faces to Your Apple Watch?
- Open the App Store and install the latest version of the Facer app on your iPhone. …
- Launch Facer on your iPhone and select your Apple Watch in the list of available smartwatches.
- Browse through the Facer catalog and find the watch face you want.
How do you use the watch face app?
To install a new watchface:
- Open the Watch app. …
- Tap the Face Gallery icon at the bottom center of your display. …
- Tap on the one you want to add, tweak the settings a little if you want, and tap “Add.” The new face will appear on your Watch in short order.
Is Apple Watch face Gallery free?
Watch Face Albums is a free apple watch wallpapers app that you can download many beautiful and amazing wallpapers for your Apple Watch. All the watch faces are from free internet sharing or authorized by their owners. We suggest you download the whole album and sync them to your Apple Watch.
Why does my Apple watch not show clock?
On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > General > Wake Screen – choose While In Session. If “While In Session” is already selected, then try the following further steps: Choose a different setting (eg Within 8 Minutes of Last Use), wait for a few moments and then change it back to While in Session.
How do I download Apple watch faces?
Download the Latest
In the Watch app on your iPhone, tap the Face Gallery icon at the bottom of the screen. The top row shows the new faces available with the latest version of watchOS, including Artist, GMT, Memoji, and Typograph. Tap the face you want to install and tap the Add button.
Why doesn’t my Apple watch Show me the time?
On your iPhone, go to: Settings > Privacy > Location Services: – Check that Location Services is enabled. – On the same page, tap on Apple Watch Faces > check this is set to While Using the App. Check that Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are enabled on your iPhone (Settings > Wi-Fi / Bluetooth).
Why won’t my Fitbit let me change the clock face?
Open the Fitbit app. Tap the Today > your profile picture or icon > your device image > Clock Faces > My Clock Faces. Tap a saved clock face and select Remove clock face and confirm.
Are Fitbit Clock Faces free?
*All apps and clock faces in the Fitbit App Gallery are free to download. However, some apps and clock faces may require a paid subscription service (such as Pandora) or a one-time activation fee (to a developer).
How do I get free Iwatch faces?
The Facer app is free to use and watch faces created by community members are free to download. To get started, download and open the Facer app on your iPhone. Now, you can browse around and find a watch face that you like. You can search for watch faces, or you can see what’s trending.
How do I add a watch face?
How to add, remove, and customize watch faces from your Apple Watch
- Firmly tap on the watch face.
- To add a watch face, swipe left until you reach a window that reads “New.” Tap the plus “+” icon. …
- Scroll through the list of available watch faces by turning the digital crown or swiping with your finger.
How do you make a watch face?
How to set photos at watch faces on Apple Watch
- Open Photos on iPhone.
- Find the photo you’d like to use for a new watch face.
- Tap the share button in the bottom left corner.
- Swipe from right to left if needed to find and tap Create Watch Face.
- Choose which type of face you’d like to create.
- Customize the new photo watch face.