To turn off Activation Lock from your computer, log into icloud.com, then select “Find My iPhone.” Click “All Devices” up top, then choose the Apple Watch. Click on the “Erase Apple Watch” option, then “Next” to erase the device.
How do I factory reset my Apple Watch that is not paired?
Reset Apple Watch with your iPhone
- Make sure your Watch is close to your iPhone and launch the Watch app.
- Swipe down and choose General.
- Swipe to the bottom and tap Reset.
- Choose Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings.
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings 2 times to confirm.
How do you factory reset a locked Apple Watch?
Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off. Press and hold the Digital Crown until you see Erase all content and settings. Tap Reset, then tap Reset again to confirm. Wait for the process to finish, then set up your Apple Watch again.
How do I factory reset my watch without a phone?
How to erase your Apple Watch if you don’t have your iPhone
- On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- Type your password if prompted.
- For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan. …
- Tap Erase All to confirm.
Can you reset an Apple Watch without the phone?
Press and hold the side button until you see “Power off.” Then firmly press the power off slider and lift your finger. From there you can select “Erase all content and settings,” which should achieve the same results as going through the settings of the watch.
How do I reset my Apple Watch without an Apple ID and previous owner?
The following explains how to do that.
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap the General option.
- Select the Reset option and tap on Erase All Content and Settings. …
- Your Apple Watch will ask you to input your passcode. …
- Tap the Erase All option and your Apple Watch will begin to reset.
How do I remove someone else’s Apple ID from my Apple Watch?
– Turn the feature off via https://www.icloud.com (sign in with their Apple ID > Settings > My Devices > Click on Apple Watch > Remove it by clicking on the “X” and then on Remove). If you cannot contact the previous owner, there is therefore nothing more that you can do.
How do you unlock a locked Apple Watch?
Unlock Apple Watch
- Enter the passcode: Wake Apple Watch, enter the watch passcode, then tap OK.
- Unlock Apple Watch when you unlock your iPhone: Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch, tap Passcode, then turn on Unlock with iPhone.
How do I reset my second hand Apple Watch?
Question: Q: How to reset my Apple Watch after buying second hand?
- Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close together.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and tap the My Watch tab.
- Tap your watch name at the top of the screen, then tap .
- Tap Unpair Apple Watch.
- Enter your Apple ID password. …
- Tap again to confirm.
How do you bypass activation lock on Apple Watch?
As the original owner of the device, and having access to the iPhone that the Apple Watch was paired with, the original owner can simply unpair the Watch from their iPhone. This will remove the activation lock from an iOS device. They will need access to the Apple Watch app on their iPhones.
How do I wipe my Apple Watch?
Erase Apple Watch
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. If you have an Apple Watch with a cellular plan, you’re offered two options—Erase All and Erase All & Keep Plan. To completely erase your Apple Watch, choose Erase All.
How do you unpair a watch without a phone?
How To Unpair Apple Watch without iPhone
- Put your Apple Watch on its charger.
- Press and hold the side button as if you were going to power it down.
- Do a firm press on the POWER OFF slider and let go.
- Tap Erase all content and settings.