Answer: Press & hold alarm/date button for 3 seconds.
How do you turn off the alarm on a Dreamsky alarm clock?
It states in the directions that to totally disable the alarm, press the alarm on/off button at the back of the clock. The bell like icon or radio icon will disappear from the display, meaning no alarm.
How do you set an alarm clock?
How to set an alarm on an Android phone or tablet
- Tap on the “ALARM” tab at the top-left of the Clock app.
- Press the plus symbol (+) at the bottom-right corner of the screen. …
- Take a moment to customize the alarm’s sound, snooze, and vibration options, and name it if you’d like.
- Hit “SAVE” and you’re done.
How do I set the clock on my sky clock radio?
Set the time on the clock radio.
- Press and hold the TIME button or CLOCK button for more than 2 seconds, until the hour flashes in the display.
- Press the + button or the – button to select date and/or time as required, then press the TIME button or the CLOCK button.
How do you set a Dreamsky clock?
Press & hold alarm/date button for 3 seconds. The hour digits will flash. Press +/- button to set hour. Press alarm/date button again and minutes will flash.
How do I reset my alarm clock?
Set, cancel, or snooze alarms
- Open your phone’s Clock app .
- At the bottom, tap Alarm.
- Pick an alarm. To add an alarm, tap Add . To reset an alarm, tap its current time.
- Set the alarm time. On the analog clock: slide the hand to the hour you want. Then slide the hand to the minutes you want. …
- Tap OK.
How do you set an alarm on an old alarm clock?
Set the Alarm
You will want to turn the alarm-set knob until the fourth stationary hand on the clock face shows the time at which you want your alarm to sound. Slide the ‘Alarm ON/OFF switch’ to ‘ON’ to activate the alarm. When the alarm sounds, slide the ‘ON/OFF switch’ to ‘OFF’ to deactivate it.
How do I turn the alarm clock off?
How to Turn Off Alarms on Android 10
- Launch the Clock app.
- If you don’t see your alarms, tap Alarm.
- Tap the toggle switch next to the alarm you wish to turn off. When the alarm is off, the switch is grayed out. For Android 6.0 and 6.0. 1 (Marshmallow), tap the Down arrow instead, then tap Dismiss.
How do I reset my Timex clock radio?
Make sure unit is OFF. To confirm unit is off, press and hold the Power/Mode/Alarm Reset Button once or twice for 2 seconds until OFF appears on the display. Press and release the Power/Mode/Alarm Reset Button on the unit at any time to turn the unit On.
How do I turn off the alarm on my clock radio?
To deactivate the alarm on the AM/FM clock radio, press the ALARM SET A or ALARM SET B button. NOTE: The ALARM A or ALARM SET B indicator will disappear from the upper left-hand corner of the display indicating that ALARM A or ALARM B is no longer activated.
How do I turn on the radio on my Timex clock radio?
Press the Power/Alarm Reset Button to turn on FM radio. Press and release the Minus Button (-) or Plus Button (+) to select a radio station. (Press and hold to quickly scroll through the stations.) Press the Sleep Mode Button repeatedly to select a sleep period between 10-90 minutes, or OFF.
How do you change the time on a Philips alarm clock?
How to set the clock and alarm on my Philips clock radio?
- Turn the clock control to SET TIME or SET ALARM to set the clock or alarm time respectively.
- Press HR or MIN repeatedly or hold down the respective button to adjust the hours and minutes. …
- Release HR or MIN when you reach the correct setting.
How do you set the time on a Jensen clock radio CD player?
With the unit in Standby mode, press and hold the TIME SET button for about 1 second or until the “hour digits” begin to flash on the display. 2. Press the : / 9 buttons to adjust the hour.