1: Enter their Apple ID and password on the actual device you bought. 2: Get the previous owner to log into https://www.icloud.com/ ,sign in with their Apple ID and disabling Activation Lock remotely (Once signed in, Settings > My Devices > Click on Apple Watch > Click on the “X” > click on Remove).
How do I remove previous owner from iCloud on Apple Watch?
How to Remove iCloud Lock from Apple Watch?
- Method 1. Unlock iCloud Lock via Apple ID and Password.
- Method 2. Unpair Apple Watch from iPhone.
- Method 3. Contact the Original Owner.
- Method 4. Contact Apple’s Customer Support.
Can you reset a stolen Apple Watch?
Open the Watch app on your iPhone, then tap the My Watch tab. Tap General > Reset. Tap Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings, then tap it again at the bottom of the screen to confirm. You might need to enter your Apple ID password.
How do I get someone else’s Apple ID off my Apple Watch?
How to get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my Apple Watch – Quora. The previous owner must open the Apple Watch app on their iPhone and unpair the Watch from their iPhone. There is no other way. If you legitimately acquired it second hand, let the other person know what they need to do.
Can an Apple watch be iCloud locked?
This is a security feature that prevents thieves from setting up and using stolen devices. If the Watch is activation locked and the seller cannot unlock it for you there is a good chance you purchased a stolen Watch.
How can I unlock my stolen Apple Watch?
Put your Apple Watch in Lost Mode
- Open Find My and tap your Apple Watch.
- Tap Activate in the Mark As Lost section.
- Tap Continue.
- Enter a phone number where you can be reached, then tap Next.
- Enter a message that you want to show on the watch screen.
- Tap Activate.
How do I reset my Apple watch without an Apple ID and previous owner?
The following explains how to do that.
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap the General option.
- Select the Reset option and tap on Erase All Content and Settings. …
- Your Apple Watch will ask you to input your passcode. …
- Tap the Erase All option and your Apple Watch will begin to reset.
Can you jailbreak an Apple watch?
Jailbreaking any device is risky. It can void your warranty, and potentially ‘brick’ your Apple Watch so that it does not work anymore. There are also risks with trusting custom made software. Potentially, a piece of jailbreaking software could contain malware or other dangers for your Apple Watch.
How do I reset my Apple watch without paired phone?
How to erase your Apple Watch if you don’t have your iPhone
- On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- Type your password if prompted.
- For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan. …
- Tap Erase All to confirm.
Do you need iCloud for Apple Watch?
Health and Fitness data, such as history, awards, Workout and Activity calibration data from your Apple Watch, and user-entered data (To back up Health and Fitness data, you need to use iCloud or an encrypted backup on your computer.)