Grid view shows your app icons in a honeycomb layout that you can navigate with your finger. List view shows apps in alphabetical order which you can scroll through using the Digital Crown.
How do I change from list view to grid view?
Rearrange your apps in grid view
If the screen is in list view, touch and hold the Home Screen, then tap Grid View. Or open the Settings app on your Apple Watch, tap App View, then tap Grid View.
How do I change from grid to list on Apple Watch?
On your Apple Watch, press the Digital Crown to open the apps gallery screen. Here, choose the “Settings” app that looks like a gear icon. Now, scroll down and choose the “App View” option. Here, switch to the “List View” option.
How do I get list view on my Apple Watch?
How to View Apps on Apple Watch as a List
- Press the Digital Crown to bring up the apps menu.
- Select the Settings app.
- Tap App View.
- Select List View.
What is Grid view on Apple Watch?
Grid view shows your app icons in a honeycomb layout that you can navigate with your finger. List view shows apps in alphabetical order which you can scroll through using the Digital Crown. We’ll show you how to set your Apple Watch apps to list view or grid view, according to your preference.
Press the Digital Crown on the side of your Watch to launch the app screen. Once you’re on that app screen, press firmly down on the screen, utilising Apple’s Force Touch display tech, to open up a menu screen. From this menu screen you’ll now have the option to select between Grid View and List View.
What does the green phone mean on Apple Watch?
The green phone icon indicates that your Apple Watch is connected to the paired iPhone. More information: The status icons. About Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and cellular on your Apple Watch – Apple Support. Set up and use cellular on Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) – Apple Support.
How do I get WhatsApp on my Apple Watch?
- On your iPhone, go to the Watch app and tap on the App Store.
- In the search box, type in ‘WatchChat 2’, then download the app to your Apple Watch.
- Once downloaded, open the app on your Apple Watch.
- Then, head to WhatsApp on your iPhone, before going to Settings > WhatsApp Web > Scan QR code.
Why can’t I delete apps from my Apple Watch?
- Tap on screen time.
- Then content and privacy settings.
- Then iTunes and App Store purchases.
- Then deleting apps set this to allow.
- Install apps set this to allow.
What is digital crown on Apple Watch?
Perhaps the most noticeable of the Apple Watch’s interaction options, the Digital Crown is a physical dial that you can spin to scroll, press once, or press and hold to activate several different features.
Can I unlock my phone with my Apple Watch?
Unlock with Apple Watch works when your watch is on your wrist and unlocked, and your iPhone is nearby. The feature doesn’t use Face ID to recognise and authenticate your identity. Unlock with Apple Watch only works for unlocking your iPhone.
How do you simplify Apple Watch?
Rearrange on Apple Watch
Lightly press down on one of the app icons on your watch’s Home screen until all the apps start jiggling. Hold down an icon you want to move and drag it to its new location. Keep moving the icons this way until you achieve a layout you prefer.
How do I customize my Apple watch face?
How to customize the watch face on your Apple Watch
- Press the Digital Crown to go to the watch face.
- Touch and hold the display.
- Swipe left or right to choose a watch face, then tap Edit.
- Swipe left or right to select a feature, then turn the Digital Crown to change it.
How do I hide apps on my Apple Watch?
Hiding & Showing Apps on Apple Watch
- Launch the Watch app from your iPhone’s home screen.
- This will take you to the My Watch section. …
- You’ll now find the option to show or hide it. …
- If you want to reinstall the app you hid at any point, scroll down to the very bottom of the My Watch section.
How do I get to home screen on Apple Watch?
To return to the Home screen: Press the Digital Crown button once to return to the watch’s Home screen. To return to the clock/to return to the most recent app: Double-click the Digital Crown button to see the clock again. Double-click the Digital Crown button again to go back to the last app you were in.