Check that Location Services (the main setting at the top) is turned on. In the list of apps beneath, check that Apple Watch Workout is set to While Using. If each setting is already enabled: Try briefly turning off Location Services and then turning it back on again.
Why is my Apple Watch not tracking my route?
On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > Privacy > Motion & Fitness – check that both Fitness Tracking and Heart Rate are enabled. On your iPhone, go to: Settings > Privacy > Location Services: Check that Location Services (the main setting at the top) is turned on.
How do I record a route on my Apple Watch?
You can turn on route tracking when you set up your Apple Watch, or at any time later: On your Apple Watch: Open the Settings app , go to Privacy > Locations Services, tap Apple Watch Workout, then tap While Using the App.
Can I track my route on my iPhone?
If you have location services enabled, your iPhone will keep track of places you have been, when you were there and how often you’ve been there. … Go to Settings -> Privacy -> Location Services. Scroll all the way down and go to “System Services.” Go to “Significant Locations” at the bottom.
How can I track my walking route?
11 free walking apps
- MapMyWalk GPS for iPhone, Android or Windows. …
- Fitbit App Mobile Tracker (No Fitbit Required) …
- Walkmeter GPS, available for iPhone and Android. …
- Footpath Route Planner for iPhone. …
- Go Jauntly for iPhone and Android. …
- AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer, for Android. …
- Nike Run Club for iPhone or Android.
How do I map a running route on my iPhone?
How to Create Routes in Google Maps on the iPhone
- Tap the map icon on your iPhone home screen to launch the native Google Maps application.
- Tap the “Directions” button on the bottom of the map. …
- Enter a starting point in the Start field.
- Enter an ending point in the End field.
What app tracks your route?
My Tracks (Android)
Fire up My Tracks on your GPS-enabled Android device and it will silently record your GPS position and elevation. Your live trip can be viewed on a Google Map and saved for playback later.