Press and hold the button labeled Alarm 1 to activate the alarm time adjustment. While holding the button, use the Tune up or Tune down control options. The changes work in the same manner as changing the general time. Select and hold the Alarm 2 button and use the same controls to adjust the time.
How does Emerson Smart Set work?
Our Smartset technology automatically sets your clock to the correct Year, Month, Day and Time as soon as you plug it in. If the power is interrupted for any reason, your clock will automatically reset itself once power is restored. …
How do I turn off the alarm on my Emerson Smart Set?
Look at the buttons on the left side of the clock. The top ones control alarm 1, the middle ones are for alarm 2, and the bottom ones are for the dimmer. Slide the middle button all the way down and that should turn off alarm 2.
How do I connect my Emerson Bluetooth speaker?
Turn on the Speaker by holding the Standby button. The Bluetooth indicator will start to flash rapidly after a short time. The Device Is now set to the pairing mode.
How do I pair my Emerson Bluetooth alarm clock?
12. Recall Favorable Station
- Press the POWER button to turn the unit ON.
- Press the SOURCE button to select Bluetooth (bt) mode ( “BT” flashes for pairing)
- Enable your Bluetooth device and select CKS1507 from its Available/Paired device list.
Why did my atomic clock not change?
If your clock did not change with Daylight Savings Time (DST), make sure the DST switch on the back of the clock is set to ON. If your clock is off by increments of an hour, the Time Zone (TZ) is set incorrectly. Check the Time Zone switch on the back of the clock. If the problem persists, we have a one year warranty.
How do you set a digital clock?
How to Set a Digital Clock
- Plug your digital clock into a standard AC wall outlet.
- Insert batteries into the battery compartment to avoid having to reset the clock if the power goes out or if the clock is accidentally unplugged. …
- Press the clock’s “Hour” button repeatedly until the desired number value is shown.
How do you set an old fashioned alarm clock?
How to Set a Wind Up Alarm Clock
- Look at the back of the clock. There will be two buttons and two wind-up keys. …
- Set the clock time. Use the button labeled “Clock” to move the hour and minute hands to set the clock to the current, correct time.
- Wind the clock. …
- Set the alarm. …
- Wind the alarm. …
- Activate the alarm.
How do I set the time on my sky alarm clock?
Press and hold the TIME button or CLOCK button for more than 2 seconds, until the hour flashes in the display. Press the + button or the – button to select date and/or time as required, then press the TIME button or the CLOCK button. Repeat step number two to set remaining date and/or time attributes.