How do I get my Apple Watch to show my apps?
On Apple Watch
- Press your Digital Crown to go from your watch face to the Home screen.
- Scroll down on the Digital Crown to see all your apps.
- If you zoom back in to the default level, you can swipe around to see all of your apps, just not all of them at one glance.
Why won’t my Apple Watch show my apps?
Open the Apple Watch companion app on your iPhone, and scroll down through the My Watch section to the app you’re trying to install. Tap on this app to see the “Show App on Apple Watch” toggle. Flip the switch to off, wait for the app to finish uninstalling, then toggle it back on again.
How do I change the display on my Apple Watch?
How to customize the watch face on your Apple Watch
- Press the Digital Crown to go to the watch face.
- Touch and hold the display.
- Swipe left or right to choose a watch face, then tap Edit.
- Swipe left or right to select a feature, then turn the Digital Crown to change it.
How do I change my Apple watch from grid to list view?
On your Apple Watch, press the Digital Crown to open the apps gallery screen. Here, choose the “Settings” app that looks like a gear icon. Now, scroll down and choose the “App View” option. Here, switch to the “List View” option.
How do you change Apple Watch apps?
Rearrange your apps in grid view
- On your Apple Watch, press the Digital Crown to go to the Home Screen. If the screen is in list view, touch and hold the Home Screen, then tap Grid View. …
- Touch and hold an app, then tap Edit Apps.
- Drag the app to a new location.
- Press the Digital Crown when you’re done.
How do I add pedometer to Apple watch face?
Under the My Watch tab, tap on the watch face you want to add the complication to. Under Complications, select the location you want the complication to go. Pedometer ++ offers complications in various sizes so they can go in almost every spot. Scroll down to PEDOMETER and pick the data you want to see.
How do I switch between grid view and list view?
You can switch between the classic List View and Grid View by tapping the grid/list icon by tapping on the top left corner.
How do I get to my list on Apple Watch?
How to View Apps on Apple Watch as a List
- Press the Digital Crown to bring up the apps menu.
- Select the Settings app.
- Tap App View.
- Select List View.