Simultaneously press and hold the Digital Crown and the Side button for about 10-15 seconds. When the Apple logo appears on your Apple Watch, release both buttons. Your Apple Watch will turn back on shortly after.
How do I wipe my Apple Watch that won’t turn on?
Erase Apple Watch
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. If you have an Apple Watch with a cellular plan, you’re offered two options—Erase All and Erase All & Keep Plan. To completely erase your Apple Watch, choose Erase All.
How do you reset a dead apple watch?
Hold down the Apple Watch crown, which is the dial that spins on the side, and the small button just below the crown simultaneously. Continue to hold down both buttons until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen. This signifies the Apple Watch is restarting.
Why won’t my Apple Watch do a hard reset?
There are four main reasons why your Apple Watch won’t force restart. The first is that it has frozen, and is therefore completely unresponsive. The next is that it is in Power Reserve mode. It could be that it has run out of battery life and isn’t charging.
How do I fix an unresponsive Apple Watch?
How Do I Fix an Unresponsive Apple Watch Screen?
- Force-restart the watch. It’s worth mentioning twice. …
- Close certain apps on the Apple Watch. If the issue seems to be restricted to one app, avoid using it or find an alternative. …
- Update your Apple Watch. …
- Resync your Apple Watch. …
- Contact Apple Support.
Why won’t my Apple Watch turn on when I look at it?
If your Apple Watch doesn’t wake when you raise your wrist, make sure you selected the proper wrist and watch orientation. If your Apple Watch doesn’t wake when you tap the display or press or turn the Digital Crown, it may need charging.
How do I force start my Apple Watch?
To force restart your Apple Watch, press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.
When Apple Watch is completely dead?
Try restarting it (by pressing and holding the side button until you see the Apple logo). If necessary, next try force restarting it: press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for around 10 seconds, until you see the logo.
What do I do if my Apple Watch is stuck on the Apple logo?
Try force restarting your watch: press and hold down both buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. Be sure to allow a few minutes for your Apple Watch to start.