Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off. Press and hold the Digital Crown, then tap Reset. After the Apple Watch unpairs completely, you can pair again. Remember that you’ll need the Apple ID and password that were used to set up the watch.
How do I pair Apple watch after IOS update?
Turn on, pair, and set up your Apple Watch
- Put your Apple Watch on your wrist. …
- To turn on your Apple Watch, press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.
- Bring your iPhone near your Apple Watch, wait for the Apple Watch pairing screen to appear on your iPhone, then tap Continue. …
- Tap Set Up for Myself.
Why is my apple watch not pairing to my phone?
Try to connect your Apple Watch and iPhone again
On your iPhone, make sure that Airplane Mode is off and that Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are on. … If you see the Airplane Mode icon on your watch face, Airplane Mode is on. Open Control Center, then turn off Airplane Mode. Restart your Apple Watch and iPhone.
How long does it take for Apple watch to sync after update?
This will not take long. Even a full charge from a very low battery level will only take up to around 2.5 hours. It should not take too long to pair the watch. Perhaps allow an hour or so to pair and sync your watch and to explore and configure some of the settings to your preferences.
Why won’t my Apple Watch pair after I reset it?
Worth a try! On the watch, you have to go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Erase All Content and Settings. After the watch has erased its contents, the Watch App on the phone will be able to pair to it again and you should be presented with the option to restore the watch settings from backup.
How do you hard reset an Apple Watch?
How to Hard Reset Apple Watch
- Hold down the side button and Digital Crown at the same time. The Digital Crown is the rotating button located on the side of the device.
- Keep holding these two buttons down until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.
How do I manually pair my Apple Watch?
Apple Watch – Manually Pair
- On the Apple Watch, press and hold the. Side button. …
- On your iPhone, tap the Watch app icon .
- Tap. …
- Tap. …
- On the Watch, tap the. …
- On the iPhone, tap the Apple Watch that corresponds to the name displayed on your Apple Watch.
- On the iPhone, enter the 6-digit code that is displayed on the Watch.
How do I resync Apple Watch?
How to Resync an Apple Watch
- On your iPhone, open the Watch app.
- Tap General.
- Scroll down and tap Reset.
- Tap Reset Sync Data.
- Your iPhone will now erase all contacts and calendar data on your Apple Watch along with sync settings before starting the sync process again and resyncing all your data.
Why does my Apple Watch say disconnected?
If you see the disconnect icon the first thing you should try is Airplane mode on Apple Watch to end and re-establish a connection. From the watch face on Apple Watch, swipe up from the bottom of the screen. … Tap the airplane icon to turn Airplane mode on. Tap it again to turn it off.
Why is it taking so long for my Apple Watch to pair?
Keep in mind that, when pairing Apple Watch, the process may include downloading and installing the latest version of watchOS, which itself can take from several minutes to an hour or so to complete.
Why does Iwatch take so long to sync?
Resetting the sync data on your watch can trigger a new sync session and clear out a session that is stuck. You may need to restart your Apple Watch and iPhone prior to doing these steps if your Apple Watch is not showing as connected in the Bluetooth options on your iPhone. … Open the Apple Watch app.
Do you need Wi-Fi to sync Apple Watch?
To enjoy every feature on your Apple Watch, you need to turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on your paired iPhone. … Your Apple Watch uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to communicate with your paired iPhone. If you have cellular, your watch can also stay connected through a cellular network.