Keep your Apple Watch and paired iPhone close together to make sure that they’re in range. On your iPhone, make sure that Airplane Mode is off and that Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are on. … Open Control Center, then turn off Airplane Mode. Restart your Apple Watch and iPhone.
Why is my apple watch not pairing anymore?
Open the Settings app on your watch, then tap General > Reset. Tap Erase All Content and Settings, then tap again to confirm. Wait for the watch to unpair. After the Apple Watch unpairs completely, you can pair again.
Why is my watch not connecting to my phone?
If your Apple Watch isn’t pairing with your iPhone, there are a number of ways you can fix the connection. First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other. Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone’s network settings.
How do I fix Apple watch pairing failed?
If your Apple Watch still can’t connect, unpair your devices, then pair them again:
- On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app, tap the My Watch tab, then tap your watch at the top of the screen. …
- Pair your Apple Watch and iPhone again.
How do I manually pair my Apple Watch?
Apple Watch – Manually Pair
- On the Apple Watch, press and hold the. Side button. …
- On your iPhone, tap the Watch app icon .
- Tap. …
- Tap. …
- On the Watch, tap the. …
- On the iPhone, tap the Apple Watch that corresponds to the name displayed on your Apple Watch.
- On the iPhone, enter the 6-digit code that is displayed on the Watch.
How do I resync Apple Watch?
How to Resync an Apple Watch
- On your iPhone, open the Watch app.
- Tap General.
- Scroll down and tap Reset.
- Tap Reset Sync Data.
- Your iPhone will now erase all contacts and calendar data on your Apple Watch along with sync settings before starting the sync process again and resyncing all your data.
How do I use Apple watch without pairing?
Here are seven ways you can use an Apple Watch without it being paired:
- Track your physical activity and workouts.
- Set a stopwatch, timer, and alarms.
- Monitor your heart rate.
- Music and podcast syncing.
- Practice your breathing.
- Store and show off photos.
- Use Apple Pay and wallet.
What is the red dot on my Apple Watch?
The red dot is Apple Watch’s equivalent of iPhone’s badge notifications. It works well when you get few notifications, but that isn’t the case for some people. If you get a lot of notifications, the red dot remains on the watch face pretty much all the time.
How do you hard reset an Apple watch?
How to Hard Reset Apple Watch
- Hold down the side button and Digital Crown at the same time. The Digital Crown is the rotating button located on the side of the device.
- Keep holding these two buttons down until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.
Why is my Apple Watch not pairing after reset?
Check that both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are enabled on your iPhone: It may help to toggle Bluetooth off and on again on your iPhone (Settings > Bluetooth). Check that Airplane Mode is not enabled on your watch: When viewing the time on your watch, swipe up on the watch face > swipe left / right to the Settings Glance.