Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on. On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app, then tap the My Watch tab. Scroll to Music and tap it, then tap Add Music. … If you can’t add specific albums or playlists, try downloading them to your iPhone before you sync with your watch.
How do I fix Music on my Apple Watch?
Apple Watch Music or Podcasts Not Working, How-To Fix
- Not Just About Music.
- There’s No Sound. Check Your Bluetooth. Pair Your Audio Device. Check the Volume.
- Songs, Albums, or Playlists Don’t Look Right. Check Music Syncing. Podcasts. …
- Other Troubleshooting Tips. Restart the App. Reboot Apple Watch. …
- Wrapping This Up.
How can I listen to Music on my Apple Watch and not my iPhone?
On the Watch, go to the Music app. Force touch (tap and push in on the screen) to bring up more options. Select Source > Apple Watch. At this point, the playlist you synced should appear in the app and you’re ready to listen to music without your iPhone.
Can no longer control Music from Apple Watch?
Both methods can be found here:
- How to restart your Apple Watch – Apple Support.
- Restart your iPhone – Apple Support.
- Unpair and erase your Apple Watch – Apple Support.
- Set up your Apple Watch – Apple Support.
How do I play Music on my Apple Watch 6?
Use the Music app to choose and play music on Apple Watch. You can play music stored on Apple Watch, control music on your iPhone, and stream music from Apple Music if you’re a subscriber.
Open the queue
- Open the Music app on your Apple Watch.
- Play an album or playlist, then tap .
- To play a track in the queue, tap it.
How do I play Music on my Apple Watch without Spotify?
Scroll to Music and tap it, then tap + to transfer Spotify music to Apple Watch. Tap the + button next to the music that you want. After syncing, you will find Spotify music tracks on Apple Watch and just play Spotify music on Apple Watch without iPhone even offline.
How do I use Apple Music on Apple Watch?
Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Tap My Watch, then tap Music. Below Playlists & Albums, tap Add Music. Select albums and playlists to sync to your Apple Watch.
Can you listen to Spotify from your Apple Watch?
It’s a feature Spotify users have been asking for and Spotify has finally delivered it. You can now download content from Spotify to store on your Apple Watch, letting you listen to it on the move without needing to be connected to your phone or having to use LTE either.
Why is my apple watch Spotify frozen?
Double-check you’re using the same Wi-Fi for both devices, and then try Spotify again. … Close the Spotify app on your Apple Watch and then restart it. Alternatively, you can force quit the app if it’s frozen by holding down the side button on your Apple Watch until the shut-down screen appears.
Why is now playing not working?
Essentially what I did is clear all app data, uninstall, and then reinstall the applications that looked like they were related to Now Playing. Go back to the apps list and find the “Pixel Ambient Services” app. Tap Storage and tap the Clear storage button here as well. … Now tap Enable to turn the app back on.
How do I unpair and repair my Apple Watch?
Unpair and erase your Apple Watch
- Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close together as you unpair them.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Go to the My Watch tab and tap All Watches.
- Tap the info button next to the watch that you want to unpair.
- Tap Unpair Apple Watch.