Also, try restarting your iPhone and Apple Watch to refresh them. If that does not resolve the issue, try removing your wife, and then sending her a new invite, as suggested in the resource below. Open the Activity app on your iPhone. Tap the Sharing tab, then tap your friend.
Why isn’t my Apple Watch updating my friends activity?
If you still can’t add a friend, make sure that they have an Apple Watch and that you haven’t added the maximum number of friends. You can add up to 40 friends. As long as your iPhone can connect to the Internet and you’re signed in to iCloud, you can get updates about your friend’s activity each day.
Why is my apple watch activity sharing not working?
If you are having this problem, unpair your watch from your phone and then pair your watch and phone again. Here is how: On your iPhone, open the Watch app. … After the unpairing process is done, hold your Apple Watch close to your iPhone and then follow the instructions to pair them again.
How do I fix the sharing on my Apple Watch?
If the issue persists, then the following further steps may help:
- Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone: …
- Restart your iPhone (normally): …
- Return to the previous settings screen and sign back in to iCloud.
- It may help to also restart your Apple Watch (normally) after having followed the previous steps:
Why isn’t my Apple Watch updating?
If the update won’t start, open the Watch app on your iPhone, tap General > Usage > Software Update, then delete the update file. After you delete the file, try to download and install watchOS again. Learn what to do if you see ‘Cannot Install Update’ when updating Apple Watch.
By default, the information is updated every 5 seconds, but you can update information more frequently for more precise monitoring. In the Activity Monitor app on your Mac, choose View > Update Frequency, then choose how often you want to update.
Can you tell if someone stopped sharing activity on Apple Watch?
Can my friend see that I stopped sharing my activity with them on my Apple Watch? Answer: A: Answer: A: You would no longer show up on their sharing list when they slide the screen over on their Watch.
Why can’t I add my friend on Apple Watch?
If you still can’t add a friend, make sure they have an Apple Watch and that you haven’t added the maximum number of friends. You can add up to 40 friends.
How do I set up sharing on the activity app?
- Open the Fitness app on your iPhone.
- Tap the Sharing tab. If asked, tap Get Started.
- Tap the Account icon then the Add button and type your friend’s contact information. Or choose friends from the list of suggested contacts. …
- After you choose your friends, tap Send.
Can’t see Apple Watch competition invite?
Share your Activity and compete with friends with your Apple Watch — If you didn’t see a notification of the invitation on your Apple Watch, check the Activity app on your iPhone. The steps are under “Accept an invite”. Take care!
How do you set up sharing on Apple Watch?
Share your activity from Apple Watch
- Open the Activity app on your Apple Watch.
- Swipe left, then turn the Digital Crown to scroll to the bottom of the screen.
- To add a friend, tap Invite a Friend, then tap a friend. To remove a friend, tap a friend you’re sharing with, then tap Remove.
Why is my activity app not updating on my phone?
Make sure that your iPhone and your Apple Watch have the latest software version. To update your iPhone, tap Settings > General > Software Update. To update your Apple Watch, place your Watch on its charger, and then on your iPhone, open the Watch app, and tap My Watch and then tap General > Software Update.