Do you have the Wind Down time set? If not, try setting it and see if the screen dims as it should when sleep mode turns on. “To reduce distractions before your scheduled bedtime, sleep mode turns on during Wind Down. Sleep mode turns off the watch display and turns on Do Not Disturb.”
Why does my Apple watch not go to sleep mode?
Reset your Watch by pressing in the crown and side button until you see the Apple logo, then release both. Reset your Watch by pressing in the crown and side button until you see the Apple logo, then release both.
How do I get my Apple Watch to sleep mode but not my iPhone?
When selecting the Sleep option on your Apple Watch it is automatically reflected on your iPhone. You can prevent this from happening on your iPhone by going to Settings > Bluetooth on your Apple Watch and switching it off. This way enabling Sleep mode on your Apple Watch will not reflect to your iPhone.
Does Apple Watch go into sleep mode?
Like on iPhone, you can toggle Sleep Mode on and off on Apple Watch by bringing up the Control Center from the bottom of the screen. If Sleep Mode is active on your Apple Watch, turn the Digital Crown until your normal watch face appears on the screen.
Why is my Apple Watch not coming on when I turn my wrist?
If your Apple Watch doesn’t wake when you raise your wrist, make sure you selected the proper wrist and watch orientation. If your Apple Watch doesn’t wake when you tap the display or press or turn the Digital Crown, it may need charging.
How do I take do not disturb off sleep mode?
Turn off Do Not Disturb
- Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap your current option: Alarms only , Priority only , or Total silence .
- Press the volume down button and tap Turn off now.
Can I use sleep mode without do not disturb?
Setting Up Sleep Mode
When enabled, Sleep mode automatically puts your phone into Do Not Disturb mode during your scheduled sleep time. It automatically disables Do Not Disturb after your wake time. It’s optional, meaning if you want to use Sleep Schedule and not Sleep mode, that’s totally fine.
Does Apple Watch have Do Not Disturb?
Turn on Do Not Disturb
- Touch and hold the bottom of the watch face. Wait for Control Center to show, then swipe up.
- Tap the Do Not Disturb button. , then choose an option. You can manually turn off Do Not Disturb or set it for a period of time, so it automatically turns off.
How do I keep my Apple Watch screen from turning off?
Manage Always On settings
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch. To do this, press the Digital Crown to see the Home screen, then tap the Settings button .
- Tap Display & Brightness.
- Scroll down, then tap Always On.
- Tap Always On to turn on or turn off the feature.