Your apps (World Clock, Calendar) may be launching due to accidental interactions with / taps on the watch face complications. It is not possible to change how the Dock is accessed.
How do I get the world clock off my Apple Watch?
Once you’ve opened up the World Clock settings, tap “Edit” to access your world clocks. Next to each clock a “-” symbol will appear. To remove a clock, tap that symbol. You will need to confirm your intentions by tapping the “Delete” button that appears to the right of each world clock city.
How do I turn off world clock?
Remove a world clock
- Press the World button.
- Right click on the world clock. You can press the button with the tick mark in the top right corner and select the clock which you want to delete.
- Press the Delete button.
How do I change my Apple watch from world clock to digital?
You press and hold the watch face to customize it. You tap the customization panel for the world clock you want to change. You use the digital crown to select the city/time zone and tap the watch face once to save it.
Why does the compass app keep opening on my Apple Watch?
Try a reset by pressing in the crown and side button until you see the Apple logo, then release both. I’m having the same exact problem. Not only with the compass app but also the now playing app. I tried rebooting the apple watch and it again opened the compass app by itself.
How do I add World Clock complications to my Apple watch?
Use World Clock on Apple Watch to check the time in other…
- Open the World Clock app on your Apple Watch.
- Tap Add City.
- Type the city name (Apple Watch Series 7 only), or use Scribble or dictation to enter the city name. …
- Tap the city name to add it to World Clock.
How do I get rid of Cupertino on my Apple watch?
On your iPhone, in the Clock app > tap the World Clock tab, then: > Tap Edit (top left) > then remove Cupertino from your list by tapping on the minus sign next to it, then tap Done.
How do I change the World Clock?
Set time, date & time zone
- Open your phone’s Clock app .
- Tap More. Settings. To pick your home time zone: Tap Home time zone. To automatically update your timezone: Tap Change date & time. Set time zone automatically. To update your timezone based on your location: Tap Change date & time Set time zone automatically.
Is Apple watch face Gallery free?
Watch Face Albums is a free apple watch wallpapers app that you can download many beautiful and amazing wallpapers for your Apple Watch. All the watch faces are from free internet sharing or authorized by their owners. We suggest you download the whole album and sync them to your Apple Watch.
How do I get rid of Sunrise Sunset on Apple Watch?
On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > under the heading “My Faces”, tap on the Siri watch face (you may need to scroll sideways to view this) > under the heading “Data Sources”, select and deselect your preferred apps as desired (including Weather for sunrise / sunset information).