It is because you have the keyboard set to Spanish in your messages to that contact on your iPhone. Go to your phone and click on your last message to that person and change the keyboard back to English. The watch replies should now be back in English.
How do I change the reply language on my Apple Watch?
To change the language for a reply on your Apple Watch, after tapping on Reply: press firmly on the screen, then tap on Choose Language to select a different language (including for dictation).
Why does my Apple Watch send Messages in Spanish?
The language for any given Messages conversation on Apple Watch is the same as the currently selected keyboard language for that conversation in that app on your iPhone. This also covers Scribble and Dictation.
Why is my apple watch in a different language?
Your Apple Watch is designed to “mirror” the language used on your iPhone, so by default it’ll use whichever language is set on that device, but you can make the two devices differ. Once you add languages to the watch, you can switch among them by changing the Preferred Language Order.
Can you change auto responses on Apple Watch?
Launch the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Scroll down and tap on Messages from the list of apps. At the bottom of the screen is an option titled Default Replies — tap on it. Replace any responses you have no need for, with a custom reply of your choosing.
How do I make my Apple watch understand Spanish?
To Add More Languages to Speak-to-text Keyboard on Apple Watch
- Launch the Settings app on your paired iPhone.
- Go to General → Tap on Keyboard.
- Select the Keyboards.
- Tap on Add New Keyboard and choose your preferred language.
How do I change the language on my Apple watch from Spanish to English?
Change language and orientation on Apple Watch
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap My Watch, go to General > Language & Region, tap Custom, then tap Watch Language.
How do I change the rotation on my Apple Watch?
How to flip your Apple Watch screen
- Press the Digital Crown to view all your Apple Watch apps.
- Open the Settings app on Apple Watch. …
- Use your finger or turn the Digital Crown to scroll down to General.
- Tap Orientation.
- Choose which wrist you’d like to wear your Apple Watch on (left or right).
Where is my language setting?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
How do I change the language on Series 6?
Android: Go to your phone’s Settings > System > Languages & input > Languages. Tap and hold a language to move it at the top, or tap Add a language .