Why won’t my Apple watch faces sync?
Close the Watch app and then restart both your iPhone and your watch again: To close the Watch app on your iPhone, double-click the Home button, then swipe up on the Watch app preview. Turn both devices off together, then restart your iPhone first: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch – Apple Support.
How do I transfer Apple watch faces?
Share Apple Watch faces
- On Apple Watch, show the watch face you want to share.
- Touch and hold the display, then tap .
- Tap the name of the watch face, then tap “Don’t include” for any complications that you don’t want to share.
- Tap a recipient, or tap Messages or Mail. …
- Tap Send.
How do you sync watch faces?
Head to t he phone app, select the watch face you want to sync, and tap the blue “Sync” button. This will send the watch face to your watch.
How do you automate Apple watch faces?
How to automatically change Apple Watch faces at set times
- Open Shortcuts on your iPhone.
- Tap the Automation tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the plus sign at top right.
- Choose Create Personal Automation.
- Tap to select Time of Day.
- Choose from Sunrise, Sunset, or Time of Day to tap in a specific time.
Can you download new watch faces?
Get Watch Faces From the App Store
To check these out, open the App Store either on your iPhone or directly on your watch. Search for “watch faces.” Download and open an app that interests you, then select a specific face and add it to your watch.
Is Apple Watch face Gallery free?
Watch Face Albums is a free apple watch wallpapers app that you can download many beautiful and amazing wallpapers for your Apple Watch. All the watch faces are from free internet sharing or authorized by their owners. We suggest you download the whole album and sync them to your Apple Watch.
How do I get old apple watch faces?
The Face Gallery in the Apple Watch app is the easiest way to see all of the available watch faces. When you find one that looks interesting, you can customize it, choose complications, then add the face to your collection—all from the gallery.
How do I add third party watch face to Apple Watch?
Add a watch face to your collection
With the current watch face showing, touch and hold the display. Swipe left all the way to the end, then tap the New button (+). Turn the Digital Crown to browse watch faces, then tap Add.
Does Apple allow third party watch faces?
Apple likes to keep a tight control over many aspects of its devices. … While Apple has started support sharing Apple Watch faces, it still doesn’t really let third party watch faces on the Apple Watch. Fortunately, there are some workarounds and apps that can let you make your own watch face on watchOS and use that.
How do I add watch faces to Apple watch from iPhone?
How to add a watch face to an Apple Watch via an iPhone
- On your iPhone, launch the Watch app.
- Tap on the Face Gallery tab.
- Scroll through the Face Gallery list and select the watch face you want to add.
- Make any refinements to your selected watch face, such as the color scheme or complications. …
- Tap the Add button.
Why is Apple watch not syncing with phone?
If your Apple Watch isn’t pairing with your iPhone, there are a number of ways you can fix the connection. First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other. Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone’s network settings.
Can you customize Apple watch face?
You can change your Apple Watch face by swiping from side to side on your watch. You can also add, remove, or customize watch faces from your Apple Watch or iPhone. Apple Watch complications — like weather, activity, and other app info — can also be customized.