Sign in with your Apple ID, and open Settings. Under My Devices, click your Apple Watch. Click X next to your device. Click Remove to confirm.
How do I get someone else’s Apple ID off my Apple Watch?
How to get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my Apple Watch – Quora. The previous owner must open the Apple Watch app on their iPhone and unpair the Watch from their iPhone. There is no other way. If you legitimately acquired it second hand, let the other person know what they need to do.
How do I reset my Apple Watch without an Apple ID and previous owner?
The following explains how to do that.
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap the General option.
- Select the Reset option and tap on Erase All Content and Settings. …
- Your Apple Watch will ask you to input your passcode. …
- Tap the Erase All option and your Apple Watch will begin to reset.
Can someone reset a stolen Apple Watch?
So if your watch is lost or stolen, you can use Find My to help you find it again. And thanks to Activation Lock, your Apple ID and password are required before anyone can erase your Apple Watch and use it with their iPhone.
How do I reset my Apple watch without Apple ID password?
How to reset your Apple Watch if you forgot your passcode
- Put your watch on its charger and keep it there until you complete these steps.
- Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
- Press and hold the Digital Crown until you see Erase all content and settings.
- Tap Reset, then tap Reset again to confirm.
Is there a way to bypass activation lock on Apple Watch?
As the original owner of the device, and having access to the iPhone that the Apple Watch was paired with, the original owner can simply unpair the Watch from their iPhone. This will remove the activation lock from an iOS device. They will need access to the Apple Watch app on their iPhones.
How do I erase Apple Watch?
Erase Apple Watch
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. If you have an Apple Watch with a cellular plan, you’re offered two options—Erase All and Erase All & Keep Plan. To completely erase your Apple Watch, choose Erase All.
How do you hard reset an Apple watch?
How to Hard Reset an Apple Watch
- Press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds.
- Release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.
What do I do if I bought a stolen Apple Watch?
Turn the watch into the police. If you either are not able or do not wish to return the Apple Watch to the seller for a refund, then I suggest that you hand the Apple Watch in to the police. Apple will not advise you of the previous owner’s contact details, nor will Apple pass your details on to them.
How do I unpair my stolen Apple Watch?
Unpair Apple Watch and remove Activation Lock
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap My Watch, then tap All Watches.
- Tap. next to your watch, then tap Unpair Apple Watch.
Can I use an Apple Watch that I found?
If you have found an Apple Watch, the politically correct thing to do is report it to your local police department. Otherwise, no, you cannot pair an already paired Apple Watch to your Apple ID.