Try force restarting your watch: press and hold down both buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. Be sure to allow a few minutes for your Apple Watch to start.
What do I do if my Apple Watch is stuck on the Apple logo?
We can reboot a frozen Apple Watch by performing a hard reset, which forces your Apple Watch to abruptly turn off and back on. To hard reset your Apple Watch, simultaneously press and hold the Digital Crown and the Side button. Release both buttons when the Apple logo appears in the center of the Apple Watch face.
How do you unfreeze an Apple Watch?
To force restart your Apple Watch, press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.
Why is the Apple logo not going away?
Software issues are probably the most common reason for your iPhone being stuck on the Apple logo. Nine times out of ten, software issues are caused by either a failed software update, using an older version of the Apple iOS or having a jailbroken iPhone.
Why is my Apple Watch stuck on clear all?
Try force restarting your watch: press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for around 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo, then release them and wait for the watch to restart.
What happens when your Apple Watch freezes?
If your device is seriously frozen and won’t respond to the side button action, then press and hold both the side button and digital crown at the same time for about ten seconds. The screen will power down, then the Apple logo will be displayed, in which case you can let go of the buttons.
How do I get my Apple Watch out of boot loop?
How to Fix Apple Watch Stuck in Boot Loop
- Force Restart Your Devices.
- Disable App Notifications.
- Update Your Watch and iPhone.
- Unpair Your Devices.
- Get a New Charging Cable.
- Contact Apple Support.
Does a hard reset delete anything?
Unfortunately, some people use “hard reset” when they really mean factory-reset. A factory reset results in a full reset of an Android device to the original settings of the currently-installed ROM. This process deletes all user data and user installed apps, so the device looks like it came fresh out of the box.
How do I clear my iPhone stuck on the Apple logo?
How do you restart iPhone when frozen on apple logo?
- Connect iPhone USB Cable to a Dock Connector.
- Press the Home button and connect the other end of the USB cable to your PC.
- iTunes will automatically start.
- Boot your iPhone into recovery mode and your iPhone will be restored in a few minutes.
Why does my phone keep showing the Apple logo and turning off?
If your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo, sometimes a hard reset can fix the problem. Here is how to hard reset your iPhone. Press and release the volume up button, press and release the volume down button. Now, press and hold the side button.
How do I fix my stuck Apple Watch update?
Apple Watch Stuck on Update? 11 Ways to Fix
- Wait It Out. …
- Check Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Status. …
- Connect Apple Watch to Charger. …
- Keep iPhone and Watch in Range. …
- Force-Quit and Relaunch Watch App. …
- Delete watchOS Update File and Retry. …
- Restart iPhone and Apple Watch. …
- Free Up Storage on Apple Watch.
How do you hard reset an Apple Watch?
How to Hard Reset Apple Watch
- Hold down the side button and Digital Crown at the same time. The Digital Crown is the rotating button located on the side of the device.
- Keep holding these two buttons down until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.
Why can’t I reset my Apple Watch?
If your Apple Watch is unresponsive when attempting to erase it, then it may help to first force restart it: Remove it from the charger and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, releasing them when the Apple logo is displayed.