On your iPhone “Apple Watch app”>“Apple ID”. You cannot change the Apple ID once its synced. Where you mention looking for the ID there is no option to change it. The only option is to unsync and resync.
How do I update my Apple ID password on my Apple Watch?
Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch. Tap [your user name]. Tap Password & Security, then do any of the following: Change your Apple ID password: Tap Change Password, then follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I pair my Apple Watch to a new Apple ID?
Need more help?
- Erase your Apple Watch.
- Set up your new iPhone and sign in to iCloud. …
- Open the Apple Watch app on your new iPhone, then pair your watch with your new iPhone.
- Try to restore from a backup. …
- Follow the onscreen steps to finish setting up.
- Start using your Apple Watch with your new iPhone.
Can you reset Apple ID on Watch?
Open the Watch app on your iPhone, then tap the My Watch tab. Tap General > Reset. Tap Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings, then tap it again at the bottom of the screen to confirm. You might need to enter your Apple ID password.
Why won’t my Apple Watch connect to my Apple ID?
If you can’t access your iPhone or Apple Watch, or if your Apple Watch isn’t paired with your iPhone and you need to turn off Activation Lock: On a computer, go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID. … Select All Devices, then click your Apple Watch. Click Erase Apple Watch.
Why hasn’t my Apple ID changed?
Go to Settings>iTunes & App Stores and sign off of the old account, then sign on with the new ID. Also, under Settings>iCloud, if the old ID is still signed on, then delete the iCloud account and sign back on with the new ID.
How do I verify my Apple ID on my Apple Watch?
Go to Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Apple ID. Click Password & Security > Get Verification Code.
How do I remove previous owner Apple ID from Apple Watch?
Sign in with your Apple ID, and open Settings. Under My Devices, click your Apple Watch. Click X next to your device. Click Remove to confirm.
How do I update my Apple Watch without it being paired?
Update directly on your Apple Watch
- Make sure that your watch is connected to Wi-Fi.
- On your watch, open the Settings app.
- Tap General > Software Update.
- Tap Install if a software update is available, then follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I change the user on my Apple Watch?
- Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close together.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and tap the My Watch tab.
- Tap your watch’s name at the top of the screen, then tap the information button .
- Tap Unpair Apple Watch. …
- Enter your Apple ID password to turn off Activation Lock. …
- Tap again to confirm.
How do you delete an Apple ID account?
How to delete your Apple ID account
- Log into Apple’s Data and Privacy website with your Apple ID. …
- Under the heading Delete your account, click the link to Request to delete your account.
- On the new page, select a reason for deletion from the dropdown box, then click Continue.
Why is my apple watch asking for my old Apple ID?
It might be old DRM music or apps on iCloud prompting the phone or the watch because it’s new to ask for those users passwords who initially downloaded the music. Go to Settings/General & turn off Automatic App Install.
How do I remove an Apple ID from my Apple Watch?
How to remove your Apple ID from an Apple Watch
- On the My Watch tab, tap the watch at the top of the screen. …
- Tap the “i” to the right of the watch entry at the top of the screen. …
- Tap “Unpair Apple Watch” and confirm you really want to do it.