Specifically, to mute or unmute a conversation let’s use these steps: “Swipe left on the conversation in the Messages conversation list, then tap Do Not Disturb button.” Have a great day!
How do I enable Messenger on my Apple Watch?
This order worked for me!
- Open the Messenger app on your phone.
- Go to Settings (tap on the upper-left picture to load the Settings Menu)
- Tap on Apple Watch.
- Change one of the default replies to anything and close the app (double press Home and swipe up on Messenger app preview to close)
How do I fix messenger on my Apple Watch?
Fixing Facebook Messenger on Apple Watch
- Rebooting the Apple Watch and iPhone to re-initiate the two-way connection and software.
- Uninstalling and reinstalling the Facebook Messenger app from both the iPhone and Apple Watch.
- Toggling Bluetooth off and on again to reset the wireless connection between your devices.
How do you unmute activity on Apple Watch?
Tap the Sharing tab, then tap your friend. Tap Mute Notifications. To get notifications again, tap Unmute Notifications.
What does mute in Messenger mean?
When a user mutes a conversation, they won’t be notified when they receive new messages. … The messages from the thread will silently appear in your Inbox without disturbing you. The muted messages will have a Mute icon on them.
How do I know if I have been muted on Messenger?
To know if someone muted you on messenger you can send a message using another profile. If the recipient reads the message most probably they have muted you on messenger. When the notifications from a group are filling your inbox with unnecessary information one can opt to leave the group.
Why is Messenger not working on Apple Watch?
Try an Update When Apple Watch can’t open Facebook Messenger! Often, updating your watchOS and your iOS fixes these types of problems so be sure to check if an update is out there. … Go to the Watch App on your paired iPhone and tap the My Watch tab. Then, select General > Software Update.
Is there Messenger on Apple Watch?
Share All sharing options for: Facebook Messenger now works on Apple Watch, supports iPad multitasking. Just as promised at Apple’s September event, Facebook Messenger has today been updated to work with Apple Watch. … The latest version of Messenger is available now in the App Store.
Does Apple Watch have Messenger?
With the messenger app open on your watch (and displaying the “log in from paired iPhone” message), open the app on your phone and sign in.
How do I unmute my watch?
Change the audio and notification settings on your Apple Watch
- On your Apple Watch, open the Settings app.
- Scroll down, then tap Sounds & Haptics.
- Tap the volume down button to decrease the volume or tap the volume up button. to increase it. You can also tap the slider, then turn the Digital Crown.
Why is my activity sharing not working on Apple Watch?
If you are having this problem, unpair your watch from your phone and then pair your watch and phone again. Here is how: On your iPhone, open the Watch app. … After the unpairing process is done, hold your Apple Watch close to your iPhone and then follow the instructions to pair them again.
What does mute notifications mean on Apple Watch?
After picking up the Series 2 Apple Watch, I started adding some friends in the Activity app. … Open the Activity app and tap Sharing, then tap a friend and select Mute Notifications. This will allow you to see their data in your feed, but not be continually notified throughout the day.