Set up sharing
- On your iPhone, open the Health app.
- Tap the Sharing tab, then tap Share with Someone. Make sure that Health is turned on in your iCloud account.
- Search for a contact to share with. …
- Tap See Suggested Topics or Set Up Manually.
- Choose the data you want to share.
- Tap Share, then tap Done.
How to add data to the Health app
- Open the Health app and tap the Browse tab.
- Tap a category, like Activity.
- Tap a subcategory, like Steps.
- Tap Add Data in the upper-right corner.
- Enter the date, time, and data for that activity.
- When you’re finished, tap Add.
Why is my activity not sharing with friends?
If your friends are unable to see your fitness progress or if you do not see your friend’s activity, ensure that you and your friend’s iPhone has a Wi-Fi connection to the Internet or a cellular-data connection. Also, ensure that you both are signed in to iCloud.
How do you send an activity message on Apple Watch?
How to send a message to a friend in the Apple Watch Activity app
- Open the Activity app on your Apple Watch.
- Swipe left to access the “Sharing” tab.
- Scroll down and tap “Send message to all.” To send a message to a specific friend, tap their name, scroll to the bottom, and tap “Send Message.”
Go to Settings > Cellular > Personal Hotspot, then turn on Allow Others to Join. Note: If you don’t see the option for Personal Hotspot, and Cellular Data is turned on in Settings > Cellular, contact your carrier about adding Personal Hotspot to your plan.
Activity Sharing requires iOS 10 and watchOS 3 or later. If you paired more than one Apple Watch to your iPhone, the Sharing tab won’t appear in Activity until you update all your watches to the latest version of watchOS.
How do I sync my Apple watch with pedometer?
How to go in sync
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on the Apple Health cell.
- Turn On “Synchronize Activities” or re-sync again.
- After that, you might need to restart your Apple Watch and open StepsApp on your Apple Watch.
Tap Messages on the home screen of your Apple Watch. Tap the conversation or person you wish to send the heartbeat to, and then tap the Digital Touch icon. Tap and hold two fingers to the screen until the heart appears and starts to beat. Take your fingers off the screen to instantly send the message.
How do I get my Apple watch to track my steps?
Apple Watch – Check Step Count
- From the Watch face screen, press the. Digital Crown. to access the Apps screen.
- Tap the. Activity icon. .
- Scroll down using the digital crown (the rotating dial on the side of the watch) to reveal ‘TOTAL STEPS’.
How do I fix the sharing on my Apple Watch?
If the issue persists, then the following further steps may help:
- Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone: …
- Restart your iPhone (normally): …
- Return to the previous settings screen and sign back in to iCloud.
- It may help to also restart your Apple Watch (normally) after having followed the previous steps:
Why can’t I add my friend on Apple Watch?
If you still can’t add a friend, make sure they have an Apple Watch and that you haven’t added the maximum number of friends. You can add up to 40 friends.
How do I sync Apple Watch and iPhone activity?
swipe up on Apple Watch to access Glances. In the Settings glance, touch the Airplane to put the watch in “Airplane Mode”. That disconnects Apple Watch from iPhone. Touch the Airplane again to reconnect Apple Watch to iPhone and the activity app automatically syncs.