Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off. Press and hold the Digital Crown until you see Erase all content and settings. Tap Reset, then tap Reset again to confirm. Wait for the process to finish, then set up your Apple Watch again.
How do you unlock a locked Apple Watch?
Unlock Apple Watch
- Enter the passcode: Wake Apple Watch, enter the watch passcode, then tap OK.
- Unlock Apple Watch when you unlock your iPhone: Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch, tap Passcode, then turn on Unlock with iPhone.
How do I reset my Apple Watch that won’t unlock?
Whilst keeping the Apple Watch on the charger: Press and hold the side button until you see the Power Off slider. Press firmly on Power Off (do not try to slide it – just press down more firmly than a normal tap), release your finger and then tap on Erase all content and settings and confirm when prompted.
Can you reset a stolen Apple Watch?
Basically, a hard reset can be performed by thieves on a stolen Apple Watch by long-pressing on the side button until the power menu appears. Then you Force Touch on the display until a new option appears for “Erase all content and settings.” This option totally wipes the Watch clean.
How do you reset a locked Apple Watch without Apple ID?
The following explains how to do that.
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap the General option.
- Select the Reset option and tap on Erase All Content and Settings. …
- Your Apple Watch will ask you to input your passcode. …
- Tap the Erase All option and your Apple Watch will begin to reset.
How do I unlock my Apple Watch without password or iPhone?
Unlock Apple Watch Without Passcode Using your iPhone
- Open the watch app on your iPhone to begin the process.
- Go to my watch tab, tap General, and then tap Reset.
- Tap Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings, then tap to Confirm it again.
How do I unlock my Apple Watch after too many passcode attempts?
Press and hold the Digital Crown, then tap Reset. After the reset finishes and your Apple Watch restarts, you need to pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone again—open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, then follow the instructions shown on your iPhone and Apple Watch.
How do you unlock an Apple Watch that is not paired?
If you forgot your Apple Watch passcode and do not have a paired iPhone
- Place your Apple Watch on its charger.
- Hold the side button until the Power Off screen appears.
- Press the Power Off slider firmly (do not slide it)
- Select Erase All Content and Settings.
- Your Apple Watch will reset to factory settings.
Why does my Apple Watch not unlock?
When you have Unlock with iPhone turned on, unlocking your iPhone unlocks your Apple Watch as long as you’re wearing it. An issue in iOS 14.7 affected the ability of iPhone models with Touch ID to unlock Apple Watch. This issue is fixed with iOS 14.7. … Update your iPhone to get the latest software.
Why does my Apple Watch not unlock my phone?
Unlock with Apple Watch is enabled: If other settings are correct, and you’re still not able to unlock your iPhone with Apple Watch, make sure that the appropriate settings are enabled on your iPhone. Head over to Settings → Face ID & Passcode → Toggle on Unlock with Apple Watch.
Can someone unlock a stolen Apple Watch?
Wrist-detection on the Apple Watch is supposed to ensure that it will ask for the passcode if removed from your wrist, but as a YouTube video posted by iDownloadBlog demonstrates, a thief is able to reset the watch without having to enter the passcode. They are then free to pair it with any other iPhone.