Open the Settings app on your watch, then tap General > Reset. Tap Erase All Content and Settings, then tap again to confirm. Wait for the watch to unpair. After the Apple Watch unpairs completely, you can pair again.
How do I reconnect Apple Watch after forgetting device?
On the watch, you have to go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Erase All Content and Settings. After the watch has erased its contents, the Watch App on the phone will be able to pair to it again and you should be presented with the option to restore the watch settings from backup.
How do you put Apple Watch back in pairing mode?
If your Apple Watch is stuck while pairing
- Press and hold the Digital Crown and the side button at the same time until your watch restarts. …
- After your watch restarts, firmly press the screen or press and hold the Digital Crown.
- Tap Reset.
- After your watch resets, you can pair it with your iPhone.
What happens if I accidentally unpaired my Apple Watch?
On your Apple Watch: tap on Settings > General > Reset > Erase all Content and Settings. This will reset your Apple Watch to the factory settings. On your Apple Watch: tap on Settings > General > Reset > Erase all Content and Settings. This will reset your Apple Watch to the factory settings.
Why is my Apple Watch not pairing after reset?
Check that both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are enabled on your iPhone: It may help to toggle Bluetooth off and on again on your iPhone (Settings > Bluetooth). Check that Airplane Mode is not enabled on your watch: When viewing the time on your watch, swipe up on the watch face > swipe left / right to the Settings Glance.
Why isn’t my watch pairing to my iPhone?
If your Apple Watch isn’t pairing with your iPhone, there are a number of ways you can fix the connection. First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other. Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone’s network settings.
How do I reset my Apple Watch 1 and pair again?
How to reset your Apple Watch using your paired iPhone
- Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close together until you complete these steps.
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone, then tap the My Watch tab.
- Tap General > Reset.
- Tap Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings, then tap it again at the bottom of the screen to confirm.
How do I manually pair my Apple Watch?
Apple Watch – Manually Pair
- On the Apple Watch, press and hold the. Side button. …
- On your iPhone, tap the Watch app icon .
- Tap. …
- Tap. …
- On the Watch, tap the. …
- On the iPhone, tap the Apple Watch that corresponds to the name displayed on your Apple Watch.
- On the iPhone, enter the 6-digit code that is displayed on the Watch.
How do I resync Apple Watch?
How to Resync an Apple Watch
- On your iPhone, open the Watch app.
- Tap General.
- Scroll down and tap Reset.
- Tap Reset Sync Data.
- Your iPhone will now erase all contacts and calendar data on your Apple Watch along with sync settings before starting the sync process again and resyncing all your data.
Can I pair my Apple Watch without resetting it?
Question: Q: pair apple watch without erasing watch
Answer: A: Unfortunately you will have to start again from scratch. There is no user level way to extract the watch content, and it only supports pairing to a single iPhone so the watch has to be erased before you can pair to the new iPhone.
How do I unpair and repair my Apple Watch without losing data?
Option 2 – Force an Apple Watch backup
- Keep your paired Apple Watch and current iPhone close together.
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap your watch at the top, then tap the “i” on the right side.
- Tap Unpair Apple Watch (during the unpairing process your Apple Watch will do a fresh backup to your iPhone)