How do I delete Apple suggestions?
You can select Favorites by clicking in a blank search window (or hit Command-F keys and choose Favorites), then Recents from the list. You can then hit the Clear Recents button. This will delete all recent suggestions used before.
How do I change my suggestions on Apple Watch?
To do this:
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap Messages.
- Tap Default Replies.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap on the field of a (less used) default reply.
- Type the new reply, like “stop”
How do I turn off message suggestions on Apple Watch?
If you disable the Smart Replies option, you can disable this feature on your watch entirely, which might be handy if you never use it. Tap the Edit button in the top right to show the options to delete any of these replies, and re-order them to suit your preferences.
How do I clear my Apple Watch history?
Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch. Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. If you have an Apple Watch with a cellular plan, you’re offered two options—Erase All and Erase All & Keep Plan. To completely erase your Apple Watch, choose Erase All.
How do I get rid of shortcut suggestions on iPhone?
Answer: A: If you don’t want to see Siri Suggestions or Shortcuts for a specific app, go to Settings > Siri & Search, then scroll down and tap the app. From here, you can turn off all Search, Suggestions, and Shortcuts for that app. Or turn off Allow on Lock Screen to remove suggestions for that app on the Lock screen.
How do you correct text on Apple Watch?
Edit Texts with Scribble on the Apple Watch
- In the text field, tap the incorrect word.
- Tap the up and down arrows to bring up a list of replacement words.
- Using your finger or the Digital Crown, scroll to the correct word.
- When you stop scrolling, the selected word will automatically replace the mistake.
Can Apple Watch reply Messages?
You can read, respond to, and send new text messages directly on your Apple Watch. Message response options on an Apple Watch include dictation, emojis, and preset replies. You can check messages as they come in on your Apple Watch by simply raising your wrist when you feel a tap.
How do you customize text on Apple Watch?
How to Create Custom Text Message Replies on Your Apple Watch
- Open the Watch app.
- Scroll down and tap on Messages.
- Tap on Default Replies.
- While you’re here, it’s a good idea to make sure the Smart Replies Apple Watch feature is toggled on. …
- Scroll down if necessary, and tap on Add reply.
How do I reset activity on Apple Watch?
Here’s how to reset your calibration data:
- On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app.
- Tap the My Watch tab, then tap Privacy > Reset Fitness Calibration Data.
How do I reset my Apple Watch with too many passcode attempts?
Answer: A: Answer: A: If you can’t access the Settings app on your Apple Watch because you’ve forgotten your passcode, put your Apple Watch on its charger, then press and hold the side button until you see Power Off. Press and hold the Digital Crown, then tap Reset.