– Go to the Health Data tab > Fitness > Stand Hours > Show All Data > Edit (upper-right) – then either tap on Delete All (upper-left) or delete individual data points by tapping on the minus sign next to them > when finished, tap Done (upper-right).
How do I clear my history on the activity app?
Delete all activity
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to myactivity.google.com.
- Above your activity, tap Delete .
- Tap All time.
- Tap Next. Delete.
Can I reset my activity on Apple Watch?
Here’s how to reset your calibration data: On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app. Tap the My Watch tab, then tap Privacy > Reset Fitness Calibration Data.
How do I delete data from my Apple Watch?
Erase Apple Watch and settings
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. If you have an Apple Watch with a cellular plan, you’re offered two options—Erase All and Erase All & Keep Plan.
How do you delete activity on iPhone?
On your iPhone, in the Health app, go to: Health Data (tab) > Activity. Tap on Active Energy > Show All Data > select the day > tap on Edit (upper-right) – delete data as desired.
Can you delete activity App on iPhone?
Delete a built-in app from your device
On your iOS or iPadOS device, touch and hold the app. Tap Rearrange Apps. Tap in the upper-left corner to delete the app. Tap Delete.
How do I delete an award from my Apple Watch?
Go to health. Tap exercise minutes then delete the time you don’t won’t. I looks as tho once an achievement has been given an award there is no way to remove that reward only the event. Yes it removes the event correct.
How do I delete podcasts from Apple Watch?
How to delete podcasts from an Apple Watch
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap “Podcasts” from the list of apps.
- In the “Add Episodes From” section, check to see if “Custom” is selected. …
- To delete all the stored podcasts at once, tap “Up Next” in the “Add Episodes From” section.
How do I remove apps from Apple Watch?
If your apps are set to list view, swipe the app you want to delete to the left and then tap the trash icon. If your apps are displayed in grid view, tap and hold an app icon until the screen starts to jiggle. Find the app you want to delete and then tap the “X” to remove it.
How do I remove photos from my Apple Watch?
To remove a photo from Apple Watch, open the Photos app on your iPhone, then remove the image from the album you’ve synced. To create a new album for Apple Watch photos, use the Photos app on your iPhone.