How do I remove previous owner Apple ID from Apple Watch?
Sign in with your Apple ID, and open Settings. Under My Devices, click your Apple Watch. Click X next to your device. Click Remove to confirm.
How do I reset my Apple Watch for a new user?
On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. Type your password if prompted. For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan. If you want to pair your Apple Watch and iPhone again, keep your plan.
Why is my Apple Watch connected to another Apple ID?
because there is a different apple id on the phone now. It might be old DRM music or apps on iCloud prompting the phone or the watch because it’s new to ask for those users passwords who initially downloaded the music. Go to Settings/General & turn off Automatic App Install.
Use the web to remove a device
- Sign in to appleid.apple.com, then select Devices.
- Click the device to see its details, then click “Remove from account.”
- Review the message that appears.
- Click again to confirm that you want to remove the device.
- Want to permanently remove the device from your account page?
How do I remove my Apple watch from someone else’s account?
To be able to pair the Apple Watch to your own iPhone, you would need the previous owner (who may not be the seller) to either enter their Apple ID and password on your iPhone or to turn the feature off via https://www.icloud.com/ (by signing in with their Apple ID > Find My iPhone > All Devices, then select the Apple …
How do I unpair my Apple watch without Apple ID?
The following explains how to do that.
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap the General option.
- Select the Reset option and tap on Erase All Content and Settings. …
- Your Apple Watch will ask you to input your passcode. …
- Tap the Erase All option and your Apple Watch will begin to reset.
How do I pair my Apple watch with a different Apple ID?
Apple Watch will be set up with the Apple ID that your iPhone is signed in to. To use a different Apple ID on your watch, you would first need to change it on your iPhone and then pair the watch.
How do I unpair an Apple watch and pair again?
Open the Settings app on your watch, then tap General > Reset. Tap Erase All Content and Settings, then tap again to confirm. Wait for the watch to unpair. After the Apple Watch unpairs completely, you can pair again.
How do I remove email account from Apple Watch?
Answer: A: Answer: A: In addition to what AFRJ has provided, if you do not wish to see email at all on the Watch, then go into the Watch app on the phone and turn off mail completely. Instead of Mirror my iPhone, tap Custom, and then turn off the accounts you do not wish to see.
Why is my apple watch asking for my husbands Apple ID?
Do you have purchases made using your husband’s Apple ID? A request for another Apple ID password is often caused by updates to apps/purchases that were made when using the other ID. Those purchases are tied to the other ID and can’t be transferred.
How do I change my Apple ID password without knowing my password?
If you can’t change or reset your password
- Go to iforgot.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID. …
- Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue.
- Choose to answer your security questions, get an email, or enter your Recovery Key.* Learn what to do if you don’t receive your verification or reset email.