How do I switch from one Apple Watch to another?
Luckily, setting up a second watch to use with your iPhone is just a matter of pairing it like you did you first watch.
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch if you’re not already in that tab.
- Tap on your existing watch at the top of the screen.
- Tap Pair New Watch.
- Pair your new Apple Watch.
How do I unpair my old Apple Watch and my new one?
Unpair and erase your Apple Watch
- Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close together as you unpair them.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Go to the My Watch tab and tap All Watches.
- Tap the info button next to the watch that you want to unpair.
- Tap Unpair Apple Watch.
Do I have to unpair my Apple Watch before pairing a new one?
We walk you through the best way to get your new Apple Watch paired with your iPhone, plus how to unpair and erase your old smartwatch. We walk you through how to pair a new Apple Watch to your iPhone as well as unpair and erase your old one.
Can you have multiple Apple watches on one phone?
Yes, in the Watch app on the phone select All Watches at the top and select Add Watch. Does assume you are using them 1 at a time. The other multiple pairing is Apple Watch Family Plan, where you can pair a dependent Child’s Cellular Apple Watch to your iPhone and control that Apple Watch from your iPhone.
How do I erase an old Apple Watch?
Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch. Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. If you have an Apple Watch with a cellular plan, you’re offered two options—Erase All and Erase All & Keep Plan. To completely erase your Apple Watch, choose Erase All.
How do I power off my Apple Watch?
Turn off your Apple Watch: Press and hold the side button until the sliders appear, then drag the Power Off slider to the right. Turn on your Apple Watch: Hold down the side button until the Apple logo appears.
How do you unpair a watch without an iPhone?
How To Unpair Apple Watch without iPhone
- Put your Apple Watch on its charger.
- Press and hold the side button as if you were going to power it down.
- Do a firm press on the POWER OFF slider and let go.
- Tap Erase all content and settings.
How do I unpair my watch from my old phone?
And if you still have your old iPhone, here’s how unpair your Apple Watch: Open the Watch app on your iPhone, tap the My Watch tab and then tap Apple Watch at the top. Next, tap Unpair Apple Watch and tap again to confirm.
What happens when you unpair Apple Watch?
When you unpair your Apple Watch from your iPhone, the watch is backed up completely to your iPhone to make sure that the latest data is saved. … This means that when you set up a new iPhone and restore it from backup, your latest Apple Watch data is also restored.