How do I set the time on my Timex t80?

Press the lower left button on the side (MODE) until you see the date & time. Press & hold the lower right button on the side (SET) until the word TIME appears on the display, then release it.

How do you change the time on a Timex Indiglo watch?

Pinch the winding knob on the right side of the watch between your thumb and forefinger. Pull the knob out from the watch slowly until it clicks into the first position. Turn the knob to move the hour and minute hand to set the time.

How do I set the time on my 24 hour Timex watch?

Push “Mode/Next” until “12 Hour” appears. Push “+” — the display will change to “24 Hour.” Press “Set/Done” in the top left corner. The watch will exit the setup mode and the time will appear in 24-hour format.

How do I set the time on my Timex Expedition Indiglo WR 50m?

Hold down the “Set” button on the upper-left edge of the watch to start setting the time. The time zone field flashes. Push the “Start/Split” or “Stop/Reset “ buttons on the upper-right and lower-right edge of the watch respectively to choose the first or second time zone.

THIS IS INTERESTING:  Is A Clockwork Orange suitable for a 14 year old?

How do I change the date and time on my Timex watch?

Pull crown to “middle” position and turn CLOCKWISE until correct day appears. If day does not change, pull crown to “out” position and turn CLOCKWISE or COUNTER CLOCKWISE through necessary number of 24 hour periods until correct day appears.

How do I reset my Indiglo watch?

Press the “Start/Split” or “Stop/Reset” button your Indiglo. Hold it down long enough to stop all of the cycle alarms if they are going off. Look for the clock icon that shows up on your watch face to see if the alarm is disarmed.

How do I turn off the hourly chime on my Timex Indiglo watch?

This button is located in the same place on all Timex Indiglo models. However, on some models it is labeled as the “Alarm On” button. Hold the button down until the colon in between the hour and minutes on the display screen stays solid. This means that the hourly chime is turned off.

How do I get my Timex Kids watch off military time?

You may need to press a “START/SPLIT” button instead a “SPLIT/RESET” button to cycle between 12- and 24-hour display. The “START/SPLIT” button could be located below the watch face or on the upper-right side of the watch, depending on the model. Press the “SET” button again. You are now done.

How do I get my shark watch to stop beeping every hour?

How do I stop the watch from beeping every hour? Answer: Press and hold the bottom right button; this displays the alarm. At the same time, press the bottom left to toggle the hourly chime.

THIS IS INTERESTING:  Does Apple watch track sleep in theater mode?

How do I turn off the hourly chime on my digital watch?

ALARM OF CHIME ON/ OFF:

Hourly Chime: While holding S1 Button down, press S3-Button. When all 7 day flags show, the hourly chime is on. When no day flags show, the chime is off.