How do I clear my Apple Watch without WIFI?
Press and hold the side button until you see “Power off.” Then firmly press the power off slider and lift your finger. From there you can select “Erase all content and settings,” which should achieve the same results as going through the settings of the watch.
How do I manually reset my Apple Watch?
How to Hard Reset an Apple Watch
- Press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds.
- Release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.
How do I connect my Apple Watch to my iPhone without WIFI?
Apple Watch GPS + Cellular models can connect to cellular. With a cellular connection, you can make calls and use data or apps when you don’t have your iPhone or Wi-Fi.
Use a cellular network
- Touch and hold the bottom of the screen.
- Wait for Control Center to show, then swipe up.
- Check the Cellular button .
How do I reset Apple Watch and pair again?
If your Apple Watch is stuck while pairing
- Press and hold the Digital Crown and the side button at the same time until your watch restarts. …
- After your watch restarts, firmly press the screen or press and hold the Digital Crown.
- Tap Reset.
- After your watch resets, you can pair it with your iPhone.
How do you reset an Apple Watch that is not connected to your phone?
How to reset Apple Watch with or without iPhone
- Make sure your Watch is close to your iPhone and launch the Watch app.
- Swipe down and choose General.
- Swipe to the bottom and tap Reset.
- Choose Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings.
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings 2 times to confirm.
How do I reset my Apple Watch without the activated activation lock?
How to reset your Apple Watch if you forgot your passcode
- Put your watch on its charger and keep it there until you complete these steps.
- Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
- Press and hold the Digital Crown until you see Erase all content and settings.
- Tap Reset, then tap Reset again to confirm.
Why won’t my Apple Watch do a hard reset?
There are four main reasons why your Apple Watch won’t force restart. The first is that it has frozen, and is therefore completely unresponsive. The next is that it is in Power Reserve mode. It could be that it has run out of battery life and isn’t charging.
How do I reboot my Apple Watch?
To force restart your Apple Watch, press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.
How do I reset my Apple Watch without an Apple ID and previous owner?
The following explains how to do that.
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap the General option.
- Select the Reset option and tap on Erase All Content and Settings. …
- Your Apple Watch will ask you to input your passcode. …
- Tap the Erase All option and your Apple Watch will begin to reset.
How do I fix my Apple watch that wont connect to Wi-Fi?
Here are the steps you need to follow to get WiFi on the nonLTE Apple watches:
- Turn off your Apple Watch.
- Forget the 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi networks on your iPhone. (Settings > Wi-Fi).
- Turn off Bluetooth on the iPhone (Settings > Bluetooth).
- Connect to the 2.4GHz network on your iPhone, and then re-enable Bluetooth.
How do I manually pair my Apple watch?
Turn on, pair, and set up your Apple Watch
- Put your Apple Watch on your wrist. …
- To turn on your Apple Watch, press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.
- Bring your iPhone near your Apple Watch, wait for the Apple Watch pairing screen to appear on your iPhone, then tap Continue. …
- Tap Set Up for Myself.
How do I manually set up my Apple watch?
Set up your Apple Watch
- Turn on your Apple Watch and put it on. …
- Hold your Apple Watch close to your iPhone. …
- Hold your iPhone over the animation. …
- Set up as new or restore from a backup. …
- Sign in with your Apple ID. …
- Choose your settings. …
- Create a passcode. …
- Choose features and apps.