On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. Type your password if prompted. For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan. If you want to pair your Apple Watch and iPhone again, keep your plan.
How do I reset someone else’s Apple Watch?
Select All Devices, then click your Apple Watch. Click Erase Apple Watch. Select Next until the device is erased. Click the X button next to your Apple Watch.
How do I get someone else’s Apple ID off my Apple Watch?
How to get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my Apple Watch – Quora. The previous owner must open the Apple Watch app on their iPhone and unpair the Watch from their iPhone. There is no other way. If you legitimately acquired it second hand, let the other person know what they need to do.
How do you unlock an Apple watch that’s not yours?
If your Apple Watch is disabled but you know your passcode
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap Passcode.
- Select Unlock with iPhone.
- Put your Apple Watch on and press the Digital Crown.
- Enter the passcode or use Touch ID on your iPhone to unlock your Apple Watch.
Can someone reset a stolen Apple Watch?
So if your watch is lost or stolen, you can use Find My to help you find it again. And thanks to Activation Lock, your Apple ID and password are required before anyone can erase your Apple Watch and use it with their iPhone.
How do I unpair my Apple Watch without Apple ID password?
How to reset your Apple Watch if you forgot your passcode
- Put your watch on its charger and keep it there until you complete these steps.
- Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
- Press and hold the Digital Crown until you see Erase all content and settings.
- Tap Reset, then tap Reset again to confirm.
How do I reset my Apple Watch with too many passcode attempts?
Answer: A: Answer: A: If you can’t access the Settings app on your Apple Watch because you’ve forgotten your passcode, put your Apple Watch on its charger, then press and hold the side button until you see Power Off. Press and hold the Digital Crown, then tap Reset.
How do I erase Apple Watch?
Erase Apple Watch
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. If you have an Apple Watch with a cellular plan, you’re offered two options—Erase All and Erase All & Keep Plan. To completely erase your Apple Watch, choose Erase All.
How do I find the owner of my Apple Watch?
You can’t find the owner, nobody can find the owner. Hand it in as found property (police if you found it in the street, or a property office there is one for where it was found) and hope the owner guesses where they lost it.
What do I do if I bought a stolen Apple Watch?
Turn the watch into the police. If you either are not able or do not wish to return the Apple Watch to the seller for a refund, then I suggest that you hand the Apple Watch in to the police. Apple will not advise you of the previous owner’s contact details, nor will Apple pass your details on to them.
Can I use an Apple Watch that I found?
If you have found an Apple Watch, the politically correct thing to do is report it to your local police department. Otherwise, no, you cannot pair an already paired Apple Watch to your Apple ID.
How do I reset my Apple Watch without paired phone?
How to erase your Apple Watch if you don’t have your iPhone
- On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- Type your password if prompted.
- For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan. …
- Tap Erase All to confirm.