Press and hold the Digital Crown, then tap Reset. After the reset finishes and your Apple Watch restarts, you need to pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone again—open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, then follow the instructions shown on your iPhone and Apple Watch.
Is there a way to hard reset an Apple Watch?
How to Hard Reset Apple Watch
- Hold down the side button and Digital Crown at the same time. The Digital Crown is the rotating button located on the side of the device.
- Keep holding these two buttons down until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.
Why is my Apple Watch not letting me reset it?
If your Apple Watch is unresponsive when attempting to erase it, then it may help to first force restart it: Remove it from the charger and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, releasing them when the Apple logo is displayed.
What do I do if my Apple Watch doesn’t hard reset?
Try restarting it (by pressing and holding the side button until you see the Apple logo). Next try force restarting it: press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown (ie both buttons) for around 10 seconds, until you see the logo.
How do I manually reset my Apple Watch?
How to Hard Reset an Apple Watch
- Press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds.
- Release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.
How do you force a watch to reset?
Force Restart Your Apple Watch
There is no restart option, so you have to turn your Apple Watch off and back on again: Press and hold the Side Button and Digital Crown for at least ten seconds. Let go of both buttons when you see the Apple logo reappear.
How do I erase my Apple Watch without the password?
How to reset your Apple Watch if you forgot your passcode
- Put your watch on its charger and keep it there until you complete these steps.
- Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
- Press and hold the Digital Crown until you see Erase all content and settings.
- Tap Reset, then tap Reset again to confirm.
How do you reset an Apple Watch that is not paired?
Erase Apple Watch if you don’t have its paired iPhone
- Open the Settings app on your watch, then tap General > Reset.
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings, then tap again to confirm.
- Wait for the watch to unpair.
- After the Apple Watch unpairs completely, you can pair again.
How do I reset my Apple Watch without paired phone?
How to erase your Apple Watch if you don’t have your iPhone
- On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- Type your password if prompted.
- For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan. …
- Tap Erase All to confirm.
What do I do if my Apple Watch is stuck on the Apple logo?
Try force restarting your watch: press and hold down both buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. Be sure to allow a few minutes for your Apple Watch to start.
How do I fix an unresponsive Apple Watch?
How Do I Fix an Unresponsive Apple Watch Screen?
- Force-restart the watch. It’s worth mentioning twice. …
- Close certain apps on the Apple Watch. If the issue seems to be restricted to one app, avoid using it or find an alternative. …
- Update your Apple Watch. …
- Resync your Apple Watch. …
- Contact Apple Support.