Open the Spotify app on your Apple Watch. Find the music and podcasts you want to download. Select the playlist, album or podcast and press the three dots (…) and choose “Download to Apple Watch.” Once playlists, albums, or podcasts in your library are downloaded, you’ll see a little green arrow next to their names.
Can I play Spotify on my Apple Watch without my phone?
3.1 How to Play Spotify on Apple Watch without Phone
1) Power your Apple Watch on then launch the Spotify app. 2) Tap Your Library and browse playlists from Spotify. 3) Press the Device icon and select Apple Watch from the list. 4) Start to listen to Spotify directly from your watch.
Can I play Spotify on my Apple Watch?
It’s a feature Spotify users have been asking for and Spotify has finally delivered it. You can now download content from Spotify to store on your Apple Watch, letting you listen to it on the move without needing to be connected to your phone or having to use LTE either.
Why won’t my Spotify connect to my Apple Watch?
If you run into problems and Spotify does not work on your Apple Watch, try the following tips: Check your watch’s internet connection and make sure it’s working. Force quit and restart Spotify on your Apple Watch. Reboot your Apple Watch and then relaunch Spotify.
How do I play music directly from my Apple Watch?
Use the Music app to choose and play music on Apple Watch. You can play music stored on Apple Watch, control music on your iPhone, and stream music from Apple Music if you’re a subscriber.
Open the queue
- Open the Music app on your Apple Watch.
- Play an album or playlist, then tap .
- To play a track in the queue, tap it.
Can I download music to my Apple Watch?
Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Tap My Watch, then tap Music. Below Playlists & Albums, tap Add Music. Select albums and playlists to sync to your Apple Watch.
Is Apple music better than Spotify?
After comparing these two streaming services, Apple Music is a better option than Spotify Premium simply because it currently offers high-resolution streaming. However, Spotify still has some major advantages like collaborative playlists, better social features, and more.
How do I play music from my iPhone to my Apple Watch?
Play a sound on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or Apple Watch
- In Find My iPhone on iCloud.com, click All Devices, then select the device you want to play a sound on. If you don’t see All Devices, it’s because you’ve already selected a device. …
- Click Play Sound.