To open the Settings app on Apple Watch: When viewing the time on your Apple Watch, press the Digital Crown (round button) once to open the Home screen > tap the Settings app (gears icon).
How do I change my Apple Watch settings?
Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Tap My Watch, go to Health > Health Details, then tap Edit. Tap Height or Weight, then adjust.
How do I reset my Apple watch to factory settings?
Erase Apple Watch
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. If you have an Apple Watch with a cellular plan, you’re offered two options—Erase All and Erase All & Keep Plan. To completely erase your Apple Watch, choose Erase All.
How do you change swipe on Apple Watch?
Rearrange Control Center
- Touch and hold the bottom of the watch face, then swipe up to open Control Center.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Edit to make the buttons jiggle.
- Touch and hold a button until it turns white, then drag it to a new location.
- When you’re finished, tap Done or press the Digital Crown.
How do I manage apps on Apple Watch?
Organize apps on Apple Watch
- On your Apple Watch, press the Digital Crown to go to the Home Screen. If the screen is in list view, touch and hold the Home Screen, then tap Grid View. …
- Touch and hold an app, then tap Edit Apps.
- Drag the app to a new location.
- Press the Digital Crown when you’re done.
How do I see open apps on Apple Watch?
Press the side button, then turn the Digital Crown to scroll through the apps in the Dock. Tap an app to open it.
Where do I find my settings?
On your Home screen, swipe up or tap on the All apps button, which is available on most Android smartphones, to access the All Apps screen. Once you’re on the All Apps screen, find the Settings app and tap on it. Its icon looks like a cogwheel. This opens the Android Settings menu.
What does the Settings app look like on my Apple Watch?
Where do I find the setting on my apple watch ? To open the Settings app on Apple Watch: When viewing the time on your Apple Watch, press the Digital Crown (round button) once to open the Home screen > tap the Settings app (gears icon).
What happened to my settings icon?
Click your APPLICATIONS icon. Look for the SETTINGS icon in APPLICATIONS. Press and HOLD and drag to your home screen. It is in the Google folder.
How do I reset my Apple Watch to factory settings without my phone?
How to erase your Apple Watch if you don’t have your iPhone
- On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- Type your password if prompted.
- For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan. …
- Tap Erase All to confirm.
How do I reset my Apple Watch to factory settings without password?
How to reset your Apple Watch if you forgot your passcode
- Put your watch on its charger and keep it there until you complete these steps.
- Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
- Press and hold the Digital Crown until you see Erase all content and settings.
- Tap Reset, then tap Reset again to confirm.
How do I manually pair my Apple Watch?
Turn on, pair, and set up your Apple Watch
- Put your Apple Watch on your wrist. …
- To turn on your Apple Watch, press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.
- Bring your iPhone near your Apple Watch, wait for the Apple Watch pairing screen to appear on your iPhone, then tap Continue. …
- Tap Set Up for Myself.