Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. 2. In the ‘My Watch’ tab and under the heading ‘Installed on Apple Watch’, check if Spotify is already downloaded. If it isn’t installed already on your Apple Watch, scroll down to the ‘Available Apps’ section and hit ‘Install’ on Spotify.
Can I listen to Spotify on my Apple Watch without my phone?
All users are already able to play tracks, albums, playlists, and podcasts, and now Premium users will also be able to download everything they’re listening to for a true offline and phone-free experience. This is on top of all the other Spotify features on Apple Watch—from Connect & Control to streaming to Siri.
How do I get Spotify on my Apple Watch?
How to Install Spotify on Apple Watch
- Launch the Watch app on your iPhone.
- In the My Watch tab, under the heading Installed on Apple Watch, check that Spotify appears in the list. …
- After it’s installed, select the Spotify app from your Apple Watch’s Home screen.
How do I listen to Spotify on my Apple Watch with Bluetooth headphones?
Stream Spotify directly from your Apple Watch
- Launch Spotify on your Apple Watch.
- On the main screen, you will see the usual music control options. Three middle buttons to play/pause, skip forward, and skip back. …
- Now, connect Bluetooth headphones to your watch by opening Watch Settings → Bluetooth.
How do I play Spotify through my Bluetooth headphones on my Apple Watch?
If you have the streaming feature, you should see your Apple Watch at the top of the list (and for him, that had a “beta” tag in front of the watch name). If you tap that, the app will then prompt you to select from a Bluetooth device connected to your Apple Watch, such as your AirPods or a Bluetooth speaker nearby.
Can I download Music to my Apple Watch?
Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Tap My Watch, then tap Music. Below Playlists & Albums, tap Add Music. Select albums and playlists to sync to your Apple Watch.
How do I listen to Music on my Apple Watch?
Play music for you
- Open the Music app on your Apple Watch.
- Scroll to the top of the screen, then tap Listen Now to view a curated feed of playlists and albums based on your likes and dislikes.
- Tap a category, tap an album or playlist, then tap .
Why can’t I play Spotify on my Apple Watch?
Make sure your Apple Watch is connected to Wi-Fi. … If it’s not, then your Spotify app won’t work on your Watch. Double-check you’re using the same Wi-Fi for both devices, and then try Spotify again. Make sure Apple Watch’s Bluetooth is enabled, Bluetooth is enabled on your iPhone, and that your headphones are connected.
Can’t listen to Spotify on Apple Watch?
You can’t play music through your Apple Watch’s speakers. There’s also no way to play Spotify on your Apple Watch offline. You can play it while you’re away from your iPhone, but you’ll still need to be connected to Wi-Fi or LTE internet. William Antonelli is a writer and editor based in New York City.