Open Fitbit app on smartphone, select Account > Devices > select Versa > Clock Faces > All Clocks > choose clock face > Select > Install.
How do I go back to the original clock face on my Fitbit versa?
In the app on my phone:
- Click on Account icon, the little box icon on the far right at the bottom.
- Click on “Versa”
- Go to “clocks”
- The first lot is “By Fitbit”; click “View All” on the right.
- Scroll down to the bottom and “Layers” is the one on the bottom right.
How do I get my Fitbit back to normal?
Fitbit factory reset
- From your tracker, swipe across to the ‘Settings’ menu.
- Once in the ‘Settings’ section, find the ‘About’ tab and tap it.
- From here, scroll to the section that’s labelled ‘Factory Reset’ or ‘Clear User Data’.
- You’ll then be prompted to confirm the decision to clear your Fitbit to its box settings.
How do I reset the clock on my Fitbit?
How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?
- In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab your profile picture App Settings. Time Zone.
- Turn off the Set Automatically option.
- Tap Time Zone and select the correct time zone.
- Sync your Fitbit device.
How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit ionic?
To change your clock face:
- With your device nearby, from the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the Account icon > your device image.
- Tap Clock Faces > All Clocks.
- Browse the available clock faces. Tap the clock face you want and tap Select to install it.
- Sync your device to see the change.
How do I delete the clock face on my Fitbit ionic?
You see your saved clock faces in My Clock Faces.
- To remove a clock face, tap the clock face > Remove Clock Face.
- To switch to a saved clock face, tap the clock face > Select.
What is the name of the clock face on Versa 3?
A: The Bitmoji clock face is available on the Fitbit Versa series, Fitbit Sense, and Fitbit Ionic through the Fitbit App Gallery.
How do I get my Fitbit out of run mode?
- On your tracker, open the Exercise app. …
- Tap the exercise to choose it. …
- Tap the play icon. …
- Tap the middle of the screen to scroll through your real-time stats.
- To pause or end your workout, press the button or buttons. …
- Press the button or buttons again, and tap Finish to end the workout.
How do I get my Fitbit out of exercise mode?
To end the workout, tap the flag icon and confirm. Review your workout summary, and exit the app. To see your GPS data, tap the Exercise tile in the Fitbit app.
How do I turn on always display on fitbit sense?
To turn always-on display on or off, swipe right from the clock face to open quick settings. Tap the always-on display icon . Note that turning on this feature impacts your watch’s battery life. When always-on display is turned on, Sense requires more frequent charging.
Which Fitbits have always on display?
According to Fitbit, only the Fitbit Sense, Versa 3, and Versa 2 are compatible with 3rd party apps and clock faces when writing this article. Other premium smartwatches are supported as well. But AOD currently only works with the aforementioned models.
How do you get to the Home screen on fitbit sense?
The home screen is the clock:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen at any time to see notifications.
- Swipe up from the clock face to see your daily stats.
- Swipe left from the clock face to see the apps on your device. Tap an app to open it. For more information, see How do I install and manage apps on my Fitbit device?